Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

NVIDIA Confirms Specs of the GeForce [52288]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:54 pm    Post subject: NVIDIA Confirms Specs of the GeForce [52288] Reply with quote

owed with 3,584 CUDA cores, and comes with GPU frequency of 1.32 GHz, and maximum GPU Boost frequency of 1.78 GHz. It is confirmed to feature 12 GB of GDDR6 memory across a 192-bit wide memory interface. The card's typical board power is confirmed to be 170 W, with the reference card making do with a single 8-pin PCIe

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For 500? I don't think so.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See Csimbi, it's just like I told you few days ago... :/ It sucks, but that doesn't change the facts : you can pay off one card within in 2 to 3 months, or, for a long haul (hodl to crypto) you just might pay off the all 8 of them from one rig in 2 years from 6 months of that rig mining, if you like to wait for it to gain even more value (next step for eth is above $2000...but it will fall down in price before that. That will be the time to buy used cards, like rx580 8gb for <150$ kind of deal...).

What gets me is this: why even bother mining now? If you have 8x500 US$, just buy BTC or ETH once it plunges down again, then simply wait for the next pump. No need to bother with all this, unless electricity is free (it is for some farms that steal electricity, but those are more likely to use antminers and mine BTC directly...)
lorcro2000
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean, fuck mining cryptos, I need a new gaming card at something approaching MSRP. MSRP is already too much for a 3080. They're just scamming people now because they can.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: