Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Microsoft's Windows 7 Reaches End-Of-Life [49735]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:51 pm    Post subject: Microsoft's Windows 7 Reaches End-Of-Life [49735] Reply with quote

ing support for Windows 7 operating system. After more than 10 years since its launch, Windows 7 has remained a primary operating system on many PCs, especially OEM PCs manufactured before 2015, when Windows 10 came out. The user transition from Windows 7 to Windows 10 has not been an easy task for Microsoft, however,

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Penetreitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:06 pm    Post subject: Windows 10 sucks Reply with quote

I don't understand why they to that since Windows 7 still be the most used OS, I prefer to switch to a hackintosh instead to use Windows 10
devilhood
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Windows 10 sucks Reply with quote

Penetreitor wrote:
I don't understand why they to that since Windows 7 still be the most used OS, I prefer to switch to a hackintosh instead to use Windows 10

You're comparing the regression fairyland mess of Mac OS Catalina to the highly backwards compatible and reliable Windows 10?

I don't think going the Hackintosh route is wise plan...

Have you actually tried Win10 or are you joining a lynch mob for fun?
El_Coyote
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Windows 10 sucks Reply with quote

Penetreitor wrote:

Please do. It's awful for anything other than tinkering.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: