Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

A Fortnite superstar has been banned for life [49374]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:33 pm    Post subject: A Fortnite superstar has been banned for life [49374] Reply with quote

A 17-year-old uot;Fortniteuot; superstar gamer has been BANNED for life for cheating -- but the gaming community is PISSED OFF at the punishment and demanding mercy.

The gamer at the center of the controversy is FaZe Jarvis -- younger brother of gaming star FaZe Kay -- who's built up a MASSIVE following, includi

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
lorcro2000
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was very stupid of him. But, it also sucks I suppose that the punishment is so harsh.

The average person who gets banned from a game can just shrug and go play another game, and I suppose he can too, but with a channel that has 2 million subscribers, he would have been making a great living off Fortnite. 30-50 grand a month? Depending on views of course.

So basically not far from, say, an executive who makes 50 grand a month getting fired because he stole a cookie from the cookie jar in the kitchen.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who cares, get a life!
NakedFaerie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUFFER DICKHEAD!
You cheated in an online game. Thats a huge no no.
You have millions of followers so you are well known.
The LAST thing you should be doing is cheating of any kind.

You cheated, you got caught and punished. Deal with it and move on.
How about you go to Apex Legends. I bet you would'nt last a week there, they will ban your ass in the first few days. They love to ban people on that game.

I hope they keep the ban for life. Suck shit dickhead, you deserve it.
NakedFaerie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lorcro2000 wrote:
It was very stupid of him. But, it also sucks I suppose that the punishment is so harsh.

The average person who gets banned from a game can just shrug and go play another game, and I suppose he can too, but with a channel that has 2 million subscribers, he would have been making a great living off Fortnite. 30-50 grand a month? Depending on views of course.

So basically not far from, say, an executive who makes 50 grand a month getting fired because he stole a cookie from the cookie jar in the kitchen.

Its more than a cookie, its more like stole 20 TVs from the showroom floor.
Cheating is a big deal in online games. Everyone knows that especially people with 2 million followers.
Just because he did it on a saturday doesn't make it any less of a crime. (the stealing tv's thing)
He cheated, he deserves to get fired (banned for life). Who says he never cheated before? He makes money streaming, he got caught cheating, he deserves all he got.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pffft, if punishment for stealing 20 TVs from a store would be lifetime ban from the store and nothing else, no one would be selling TVs Very Happy
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F this kid. I couldn't give a shit. A cheater is a cheater PERIOD. Asswipes like this are what ruined online FPS shooters. And these fucking stupid people that say, "I played with him for a long time he don't cheat" like it means anything. It MEANS F ALL!! You're just a naive F like most of the idiots who play online shooters. Especially the morons in COD, BF. I don't play online FPS games, years now, because I can't be bothered playing with cheaters. I play private and if I can't play private with friends. I don't play it at all.
th4t1guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'll be fine. This video which is only a few days old already has over 8 million views from all the sites making clickbait articles like this.
He's crying all the way to the bank.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: