Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Steam Weekly Top Sellers [49165]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:46 pm    Post subject: Steam Weekly Top Sellers [49165] Reply with quote

Here are the ten top selling titles on Steam for the week as reported by Valve: Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Digital Deluxe Edition Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Cube World CODE VEIN Destiny 2: Forsaken Planet Zoo CODE VEIN Valve Index VR Kit PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Gran

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just going to assume that GTA V is always on this list because of the cheaters or wrongly accused cheaters buying new keys over and over again. At which point does this become a scam?
lorcro2000
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GTA V is "always" on the list because it's a great game that's superb value for money (if you don't go crazy and go buy shark cards). If cheaters keep re-buying it because they want to cheat, well, that's objectively nutso and I seriously doubt that's what's driving sales.

GTA V is an incredible deal as far as games go. Pay once, get a great single player experience, and then a whole bonus GTA Online that can last months and years, all without paying a single cent more.

It's the biggest selling entertainment product - of any kind - in human history for a reason.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand but it's an old game at this point. I played it ~3 years ago (didn't like it at all as single player). There are other games out there, that are more popular than GTA V, they had their sales cycle and that's mostly it.
Remember, this is "Top 10" sales list, not just any random sales list....
We are talking about thousands copies sold, if not tens of thousands. Seems to me there are more sales than there are players in the market Very Happy

PS. In the forums over the internet, in game section, no one is talking about GTA V. It's (was) pubg, Fortnite, CS:GO. I'll bet anyone that each of those is more popular than GTA V at the moment. And CS:GO was always more popular than GTA V. There are millions (ok, exaggeration ofc) of people online at any given time.

I still think people get banned and go purchase new keys.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: