Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

50 Things You Missed in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice [48984]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:45 am    Post subject: 50 Things You Missed in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice [48984] Reply with quote

VaatiVidya has recently uploaded a video with fifty things that you have probably missed, in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Vaati specializes on such videos, for games made by FromSoftware. The article, just like the video, will contain story spoilers, so if you havenâ??t finished the game you should probably stop reading

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
NakedFaerie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me this game sucks.
I absolutely hate dark souls.
I play games for the enjoyment. WHY have a game where you die so often? its not fun, its the complete opposite of what games are supposed to be like.

I absolutely love Tenchu.
Love the ninja stealth games. Tenchu was the reason I got a PS1 in the first place. Same as the PS2.

So, when they turned the next Tenchu into a dark souls type game I wanted it but don't want the gameplay that's why it sucks.

Now I have to wait even longer for the next Tenchu game, HOPING its a real Tenchu game not some sort of sucky hybrid like this.

But, if this will help me beat the bosses then maybe I will look into getting this. So far it looks like a hard hack and slash. I've not seen any stealth parts except going between battles. Not really stealth if you ask me.

I guess the only thing linking this to Tenchu is its got swords and its in Japan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: