Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

GOG.com is offering the first Witcher game for free [48056]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 pm    Post subject: GOG.com is offering the first Witcher game for free [48056] Reply with quote

The first Witcher game is currently available for free to players with a GOG.com account. In an effort to promote the  spin-off game derived from within the Witcher trilogy, Gwent, GOG.com has included an enhanced edition of the first game as a signing-on bonus of sorts. If you have a GOG.com account, follow t

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tntdruid
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

only if you got Gwent
tamucuserbon
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tntdruid wrote:

only if you got Gwent write my essay

That's true. You need to add GWENT to your library and sign up to the GOG newsletter. I played it before TW2, however, I gave up after 4-5 hours or so.
WilbertSosa
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: GOG.com is offering the first Witcher game for free [480 Reply with quote

ggrobot wrote:
The first Witcher game is currently available for free to players with a GOG.com account. In an effort to promote the  spin-off game derived from within the Witcher trilogy, Gwent, GOG.com has included an enhanced edition of the first game as a signing-on bonus of sorts. If you have a GOG.com account, follow t

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news

If I am not mistaken, first of all, you should add Gvent to your library. and only than everything will go ok
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: