Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

[REQ] SuperPower 2 v1.4 Trainer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sephir420
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: [REQ] SuperPower 2 v1.4 Trainer Reply with quote

i am resubmiting this as i have just read the post about requesting a trainer. i am looking for a trainer for superpower 2 v1.4 that can give a larg amount of funds to the player. somewhere in the naberhood of the high billions or low trillions would be great. or if some one can give me directions on how to use Tsearch and TMK to do this myself. i am n00b at this sorta thing but would be willing to try.

i have tride to search using tsearch but am uable to find the value i am looking for. even if you can just get me the mem address and the values to change them to that would be great and i think i should be able to use TMK to make one myself.

thanks for any input about this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Cheat Help All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: