Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Windows 7 is now the most popular OS [44629]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duplicated post
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle wrote:
Anyway to those looking for a decent firewall I can recommend Netlimiter

Thanks, I might give it a go once I am on Windows 11.

Koogle wrote:
Linux has shit security and privacy aswel, with zero decent comparable GUI firewalls (which I consider essential for reigning in control over what access a piece of software, OS etc has to outside networks.

You know, IPtables are not that hard to build. Once you're done, just add a drop rule for everything you don't want to let through, then save the table in a text file and load the rules in a startup script. You will see that it's actually pretty secure. Won't scan packet contents though if you are after filtering credit card numbers and so on.

Koogle wrote:
Still back to MS, the developer teams seem to be better on the ball with C#/.Net cross platform support getting better on MacOS/Linux...

MacOS, iOS and all that Apple shite are a actually just a custom Linux build (with custom drivers to their own chips). So, MacOS is just as viable as any other Linux for a Windows replacement.

Koogle wrote:
CEO fucking retard shithead Satyan Razz

You know, if you drop the 'y' from his name, it all makes sense Very Happy
We call all the retards 'Satya' in our country so everyone around here has a good laugh whenever we hear his name spoke or see it in the news. So, the name fits his strategy.
The board will let Satya go in a year or two, I'm sure and then we might just get a decent WinDOS again.
Penetreitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:12 pm    Post subject: Koogle is right Tom Reply with quote

Koogle is right Tom.

I've tried outpost firewall in W10, that looks similar to PCTools (but more complex), and noticed that some application still connecting without my consent.

I've NEVER PAID for any game or software, thanks to the cracked versions, even I craked some applications by my own (like XNetStat).

Those software protection that uses internet connection are the most difficult to crack, so even I heve a W10 activator, it's architecture is intended for control all what you are doing. I'm not conspiracy fan, but it's the only explanation I found.

So, I'll keep my Windwos 7, and you keep paying for the air you breath YOU STUPID FOOL!!!
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Learn how to use Windows fella's not my fault you're too stupid. Nothing here running or talking to the internet that I don't know about. No services opening ports that shouldn't be. Cortana here is dead and has been since day 1. I run a stable known build of Win10, I don't plan to update to any other patch or build until I know it's solid. 1607 is fine for me. I've never been compromised here with any trojan or virus or anything, at least not for long. I run BitDefender myself and to ensure extra cleanliness I run Malware Bytes from time to time. Never finds anything. I have any reporting services and opted out of any data-sending diagnostic crap. When you run cracked software you put yourself at risk, firewall, cracked game. You have NO idea what they put in those cracks. The firewall in Windows is more than anyone needs beyond that, there's a reason for your problems, you are running shit on your PC. I'm sorry I cannot relay to you anything that you can comprehend or believe, but that's your problem not mine. Win10 works fine for me and my games.

I have no further time to waste on your diarrhea posts and even less for cockhead Koogle. One day when he learns to post to more than some MS trash bait news article Hx posts, then I might care. But in the end he's a pathetic troll who comes here just to stir shit with his idiotic MS posts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: