Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

NVIDIA Releases 385.69 Game Ready WHQL Drivers [44297]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: NVIDIA Releases 385.69 Game Ready WHQL Drivers [44297] Reply with quote

GeForce Game Ready 385.69 WHQL drivers are optimized for the Call of Duty: WWII open beta, EVE: Valkyrie - Warzone, FIFA 18, Forza Motorsport 7, From Other Suns' open beta, Project Cars 2, Raiders of the Broken Planet, Star Wars Battlefront 2's open beta, and Total War: WARHAMMER II. To download and install, simply fir

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not use that bloatware called "GeForce Experience". Only experience people get with it is bad experience.

You can DL these drivers from nVidia site. Make sure you use custom installation and uncheck "geForce experience" in install options. Wink
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here.

Edit
I got this error after posting it:
Quote:
Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 503 5.5.1 Error: authentication not enabled

DEBUG MODE

Line : 126
File : smtp.php

Please remove the second post.
Thanks!

Last edited by Csimbi on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
I do not use that bloatware called "GeForce Experience". Only experience people get with it is bad experience.

You can DL these drivers from nVidia site. Make sure you use custom installation and uncheck "geForce experience" in install options. Wink

Csimbi wrote:
Same here.

In the sense it is additional software to the driver does not equate to bloatware. But in your simple tiny little mind I can understand.

Geforce Experience provides various advantages to a gamer. It can optimize games to have the 'correct' settings for one. It allows ShadowPlay,Streaming/broadcasting/recording. It can check and install driver updates. It even allows you to turn stuff off if you don't want it. Instead of using alternative 3rd party software this is made by the people who make your drivers. I personally like it and I have no problems having it run in the background, it doesn't affect my gaming what-so-ever.

I think you're just an ignorant cunt who like Koogle will find something to rag on. You're a simpleton pal, why the fuck you aren't a console gamer only, is beyond me. It's about your level.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
gx-x wrote:

Csimbi wrote:
Same here.

In the sense it is additional software to the driver does not equate to bloatware. But in your simple tiny little mind I can understand.

Geforce Experience provides various advantages to a gamer. It can optimize games to have the 'correct' settings for one. It allows ShadowPlay,Streaming/broadcasting/recording. It can check and install driver updates. It even allows you to turn stuff off if you don't want it. Instead of using alternative 3rd party software this is made by the people who make your drivers. I personally like it and I have no problems having it run in the background, it doesn't affect my gaming what-so-ever.

I think you're just an ignorant cunt who like Koogle will find something to rag on. You're a simpleton pal, why the fuck you aren't a console gamer only, is beyond me. It's about your level.

Because I'm bored as fucks.. I will continue...

In analyzing it's memory use it uses a max of 220mb when it scans your games and/or performs an update or upgrade. It's usual running size is approx 110mb. Naturally when streaming,broadcasting etc memory usage goes up. Just like any other software you may use. With my lowly GTX970 I can run GTA 5 with it on including a million mods and realistic textures without issue. Any crashes appear to be with mods I am running. My FPS is 55-60. I use GTA as an example because it is a huge game with LOTS of shit happening.

So to end this bullshit, you are full of shit, there's many community tech sites who will tell you you are full of shit when you sit there and say this is unneeded bloatware. It's quite the opposite, people like me who game and stream use Geforce Experience because it works well and well with our devices. Sure I use other programs too but in a pinch it's always nice to have the features of Experience.

Now go renew your subscription to PC Magazine where you can learn something maybe at a beginners level.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: