Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

On Windows 10 Game Stuttering [44229]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:42 pm    Post subject: On Windows 10 Game Stuttering [44229] Reply with quote

A recent post by Microsoft support engineer Paul uot;Jesse Pinkmanuot; Aaron confirmed that stuttering issues playing games in Windows 10 were the result of the Windows 10 Creator Update. Thanks to all of you who provided feedback and submitted traces via the Feedback app. We've been reviewing the traces and h

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a buggy junk update for a junk os

mspoweruser? no self respecting so called poweruser would use a shitty looking and functioning os like windblows 10, at least none i'd respect.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the bipolar mental troll fuck-up Koogle. Your respect is worth the shit I wipe from my ass pal. Go get hit by a bus and do humanity a favour.

Koogle at the mental institute. (Leaked!)

Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simpleton tom get some mental help you ass stain, you get triggered everytime i post here

its like you are that fucked in head, i can only imagine you actually look like that pic every day, either that or thats your face when you see me post here talking shit about your beloved shit os windblows 10.. mr sychophant asswipe who beta tests microsucks winshit10 shit os but didnt see any bugs or flaws at all..... because you are a retard
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle wrote:
simpleton tom get some mental help you ass stain, you get triggered everytime i post here

its like you are that fucked in head, i can only imagine you actually look like that pic every day, either that or thats your face when you see me post here talking shit about your beloved shit os windblows 10.. mr sychophant asswipe who beta tests microsucks winshit10 shit os but didnt see any bugs or flaws at all..... because you are a retard

Aww sorry I upset you leaking a recent picture of you... Did I hit a nerve? No worries, most here know the picture is of you.

I don't read your posts shit-clinger, of course I already told you that, but I know the meds aren't working today right? That's why you are here. Because you aren't just a troll trolling ggmania for an opportunity to jump on some MS new article right?? Since you provide no intellectual comments about anything else right? Small small person you must be...

Why do you even waste my time coming back here? I guess I'll just wait longer for that bus to come along...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: