Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Rockstar's GTA Mod Statement [43631]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject: Rockstar's GTA Mod Statement [43631] Reply with quote

With the recent hubub over Rockstar Games shutting down a GTA4 modification, some uncertanty has crept into the Grand Theft Auto modding scene. Rockstar attempts to allay these fears with a new statement addressing the topic

Question: Are PC Single-Player Mods Allowed?

orsement, approval, or authorization of any

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to me that Rockstar is going to end up like Relic/Sega: they limit the possibility of modding to an extent where players will just leave their products behind...
I said fuck Rockstar long ago. So, I am actually happy to see that they are living up to my expectations because I did not invest a dime... They get what they deserve.
I'm surprised that the devs did not jump ship yet - I would not work for a company like this... Or maybe they are way overpaid and they stick around until the end... That would explain the company's greed...
Thudo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ Agree 110%.. C*ckstars is their own worst enemies but this cancer in the gaming industry of limiting or killing modding all together is such a travesty I've been warning about for a decade. Such a gawd damn shame to see this all changing since the good olde days of the late 90s/early-mid 00s which was a golden period of modding. Now its all about DLC greed and micro transactions while having the facking gall to put out a half baked product. Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: