Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Microsoft Talks Up Windows 10 Gaming [42642]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: Microsoft Talks Up Windows 10 Gaming [42642] Reply with quote

Following the announcement of its quarterly financial results, Microsoft hosted its conference call for investors, and Chief Executive Officer Satya Nadella talked about the performance of Windows 10 in relation to gaming.

The consumer PC market is also stabilizing. Gamers are increasingly turning to Windows 10 prem

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk. That's all they do, then they go and screw up the OS.

Quote:
Gamers are increasingly turning to Windows 10 premium PCs for the best gaming experiences

And when they realize that their games just don't work, they either install a VM or go back to Window 7.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
Talk. That's all they do, then they go and screw up the OS.

Quote:
Gamers are increasingly turning to Windows 10 premium PCs for the best gaming experiences

And when they realize that their games just don't work, they either install a VM or go back to Window 7.

gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
One reason gamers love their gaming PCs is because they can connect with their favorite games and social networks on Xbox Live. Xbox Live monthly active users grew to 55 million this quarter, a new record with growth across PC, Mobile as well as the console.

This tells me it's going to be a mod that people that love PC gaming will turn it off. Microsoft is wrong again, people dont care about networking in the games, and if they do, there are plenty of showed down the throat launchers and features that they can use. So, we neeed another one from microsoft? That's gaming mode? Networking? And here I was hoping that it will be a mode that will put anything not essential to the game currently running on lower priority to eliminate micro stutters, breaks, to free up CPU if needed etc. But no, what people want is more networking. For PC gamers to chat with xbox users. Like most of networking kids don't call xbox users console peasants, and m$ figures - hey it means they want to connect with them. Yeaaaaa....No.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
Quote:
One reason gamers love their gaming PCs is because they can connect with their favorite games and social networks on Xbox Live. Xbox Live monthly active users grew to 55 million this quarter, a new record with growth across PC, Mobile as well as the console.

This tells me it's going to be a mod that people that love PC gaming will turn it off. Microsoft is wrong again, people dont care about networking in the games, and if they do, there are plenty of showed down the throat launchers and features that they can use. So, we neeed another one from microsoft? That's gaming mode? Networking? And here I was hoping that it will be a mode that will put anything not essential to the game currently running on lower priority to eliminate micro stutters, breaks, to free up CPU if needed etc. But no, what people want is more networking. For PC gamers to chat with xbox users. Like most of networking kids don't call xbox users console peasants, and m$ figures - hey it means they want to connect with them. Yeaaaaa....No.

Go back to your shit playstation and winXP, you can play with Csimbi and Koogle who are playing with themselves
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thing, if you expect MS to start turning off all kinds of services and stuff automagically for you so you can get more 'supposed' speed well then you're dreaming. Your OS maintenance/PC/knowledge obviously sucks. I don't have shit running that's not supposed to. Learn how to properly and quickly tune your PC.

And unless you actually use Win10/Xbox gamebar, why the fuck you shoot off your mouth? You don't know jack shit. Rolling Eyes
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Another thing, if you expect MS to start turning off all kinds of services and stuff automagically for you so you can get more 'supposed' speed well then you're dreaming. Your OS maintenance/PC/knowledge obviously sucks. I don't have shit running that's not supposed to. Learn how to properly and quickly tune your PC.

And unless you actually use Win10/Xbox gamebar, why the fuck you shoot off your mouth? You don't know jack shit. Rolling Eyes

you became a total dickhead Tom. Congrats. It's you who don't know jack shit but you presume you do, dickhead.
My PC maintenance knowledge is way beyond yours anyway, hence, I don't even want to discuss it with you.
xbox gamebar? that's for loosers like you. For me that's bloatware, like Edge is, and bunch of other stuff I disable in win10 right after installing it. I bet you even use tiles in start menu and look at weather and email and shit there, like, once a month.

"anything not essential to the game currently running on lower priority " =/= disabling services. Learn to read before making a verbal diarrhea promoting your "expert knowledge"...
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
Tom wrote:

you became a total dickhead Tom. Congrats. It's you who don't know jack shit but you presume you do, dickhead.
My PC maintenance knowledge is way beyond yours anyway, hence, I don't even want to discuss it with you.
xbox gamebar? that's for loosers like you. For me that's bloatware, like Edge is, and bunch of other stuff I disable in win10 right after installing it. I bet you even use tiles in start menu and look at weather and email and shit there, like, once a month.

"anything not essential to the game currently running on lower priority " =/= disabling services. Learn to read before making a verbal diarrhea promoting your "expert knowledge"...

Uh huh ya. You have no idea what they are doing because all you read is this crap article. You never used game bar or anything. You're just another hater.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: