Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DX12 patch [41971]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:10 pm    Post subject: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided DX12 patch [41971] Reply with quote

EIDOS Montreal and NIXXES have released a new patch for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. According to the changelog, this patch improves DX12 performance. This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Patch v1.4 build 545.4_P6 Changelog: Fixed a DirectX 12 crash at start-up.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing this game again, New Game+. Much more fun when you can use more abilities. Why they had to fucking handicap the shit out of you to begin with sucks. The ability to jump higher is refreshing and allows you to explore more of the maps. The weapons beyond the stun gun I have yet to use, I just feel the game is more challenging simply getting by AI without killing them. I still feel this game could have been much better and much longer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: