Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Unity Adam demo - the full film [41589]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:22 am    Post subject: Unity Adam demo - the full film [41589] Reply with quote

ered short film created with the Unity engine by our demo team. It runs at 1440p on a GeForce GTX980 and was shown on the booths at our Unite Europe conference.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, Unity would be a better performer if it generated all byte code on startup - rather than when needing it. (The latter causes stuttering.)
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
You know, Unity would be a better performer if it generated all byte code on startup - rather than when needing it. (The latter causes stuttering.)

Wow you're so smart!!! Or do you think he just read something on JIT? (The latter is just some crap about java kinda like Csimbi's post, crap.)
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't know how Unity works, do you?
Not my loss.
Stick to your Java and JIT then.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
You don't know how Unity works, do you?
Not my loss.
Stick to your Java and JIT then.

I don't care about Unity. Worst engine around, severely cheat infested engine. I got my name in credits of games, and not just as a tester. How about you jack ass?

Keep trying to act smart, you make more people than you know, laugh.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having your name on some games that you call crap does not give you much credit. On the contrary. It tells us you took a job you consider crap. Why not leave it to people who are slightly more committed than you are?

BTW, just about anyone can get their names on games nowadays, all you have to do is pay or do some voluntary work.
But, having your name on a game does not mean that you understand how Unity works.
Coding in Unity does not mean that you understand how Unity works.
I'd love to hear your take on CIL, but I know you'll just Google something so let's just ditch this.
If you knew it, you would have responded differently in the first place.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
Having your name on some games that you call crap does not give you much credit. On the contrary. It tells us you took a job you consider crap. Why not leave it to people who are slightly more committed than you are?

BTW, just about anyone can get their names on games nowadays, all you have to do is pay or do some voluntary work.
But, having your name on a game does not mean that you understand how Unity works.
Coding in Unity does not mean that you understand how Unity works.
I'd love to hear your take on CIL, but I know you'll just Google something so let's just ditch this.
If you knew it, you would have responded differently in the first place.

Contract work for modelling, textures and map work, which actually paid for one of my cars. I know Unreal and Source, don't give a fuck about Unity. Unity is a hunk of shit and most anyone who knows games/coding etc knows Unity is a hunk of shit. You are out of your league little boy. And I ain't wasting my time talking about Unity, to you.

I've done work for a couple of Source engine games as well as helping some distinguished Source/UT mod/turned full games. As for being a games tester, I've tested and been acredited for 2 shy of 50 games. Now in my retirement, I am making android ROM's. Again sorry? What do you do????? You are nothing but a yap who in fact uses Wikipedia and Google to try and act smart.. but nice re-using my lines...

Oh and my take on CIL that shouldn't cramp your brain too much, but I'm sure it's what you are talking about. Here is my take on CIL. LOL!

Thanks for the laughs though mr psychiatrist. Maybe you should use your psychiatrist skills on that cluster fuck weirdo Koogle.
El_Coyote
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least you two have one thing in common.
You're both idiot shitlords.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: