Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

DOOM - Official PC Requirements [41377]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 6:23 am    Post subject: DOOM - Official PC Requirements [41377] Reply with quote

Bethesda and id Software have just revealed the official PC requirements for DOOM. DOOM PC Requirements:

Minimum:

Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit
versions); Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better;
8 GB RAM; 55 GB free HDD
space; NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
Contains a single disc.
Downl

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think Hx is getting this game? LOL! A little more advertisement.

This game is a total hunk of shit and that comment comes from so many people. Did you hear what they did on Steam? They deleted ALL the reviews?!!! Yep! They claim it was for an open beta and that's why. Horseshit on that, I have many games I went from EA to Beta to release and NOT ONE I have ever seen has deleted the reviews. Reason they deleted the reviews was the bad press the game got and people going to read the reviews there. Absolutely not getting this game. Supporting piece of shit publishers like this is not in my being. Buying it just means you will bend over and take it from anyone. And Valve sucks too because I'd ban these assholes. If they didn't want the reviews, they could have easily turned it off from the beginning. If the reviews were all positive you think they would have deleted the page. No way. And by the way, the reviews system is designed for games that go EA, Beta to release. They are fucking liars. Couldn't believe it when I heard this...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: