Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Windows 10 Updates Ruin Everything [41374]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:05 am    Post subject: Windows 10 Updates Ruin Everything [41374] Reply with quote

Windows 10 updates ruin everything, including pro-gaming streams. The look on this guy's face when the update started in the middle of his match was hilarious :-)

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pro gamer? using bug infested winshit 10?

Makes me laugh hope it happens to more idiots who wanted to upgrade to such a pathetic piss poor excuse for an os update.

Pro's aren't gullible herd mentality driven noobs that take whatever stinking shit comes there way and is offered for free, because its shit and fits the agenda. That is for the gullible manipulated noobs, professionals use what's still the fucking best for them and will stand their ground until shit is better or will go elsewhere.

I fail to see how any professionals would willingly use winshit10, its pretty much proven to be anti consumer, anti professional, anti user, anti customization, anti options. While it definitely is Pro shit interface, Pro dumbed down UX, Pro Bugs, Pro Spyway, Pro Metro Lobotomized Garbage Design and PRO IDIOTS, clearly it's been developed by idiots now.
lorcro2000
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, when you go off on a rant and use words like "winshit" and call users "idiots", you seem about 10 years old and with some kind of mental rage disability, so taking you seriously becomes pretty difficult.

The pro gamer should have had Windows 10 Pro, though, not home. Pro at least lets you defer upgrades.

All in all, Windows 10 is a pretty decent OS to use, and on the work machine etc where it was upgraded for me have had just about zero issues. The spyware built in is horrible, true, but you can at least hunt it down and kill it.

Windows 7 won't see updates all that much longer, I'd assume, and Microsoft won't be enthusiastic about doing much anything on it. Just the other day, KB3133977 was released which says nothing about secure boot in it, but it still kills every Windows 7 machine running on an ASUS motherboard with UEFI, basically.

All OS.es have downsides. As long as we're stuck with Microsoft (and I blame game developers for using DirectX instead of Open GL which would have made ports to Linux much easier), eventually your choices boil down to Windows 10 or living with lesser features, like lower DirectX versions and crappier graphics and poorly supported drivers etc etc.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You know, when you go off on a rant and use words like "

I don't give a flying fuck m8, language is expression.. and nothing expresses just fucking crap of an update winshit 8/10 actually is.

"The pro gamer should have had Windows 10 Pro"

No the gamer/user shouldn't have had his fucking game interrupted at all... no if's, no he should have this or done that.. its simply should not have fucking happened. Afteral WHOS FUCKING OS IS IT.. yours to control or microsucks? I go by the fact they give it away as free as an upgrade because they want as many fools using it as possible for a reason.

I'm sure they are 1000s of similar inconvenient at best and worst case file/data loss experiences happening for windows users all over the world since winshit10's launch, witnessed a few such cases myself last year and have heard even more from others.

"Windows 7 won't see updates all that much longer"

Call me pleased, I get updates from hardware manufactures and the software I use as and when its needed or wanted, I don't use none of MS's shit internet facing software so none of those updates really matter in the slightest. Firewall and common sense goes a long way, but for the nasty stuff I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it wasn't MS own fault for leaving things exposed for their elitist business partners in crime and corruption.

"poorly supported drivers " ....are with win10, not win7; as it has the most mature drivers still, and its not outdated enough for manufactures to get away slacking off and not supporting it still, and also unlike winxp to vista/win7 there isn't any large underhood changes either...though MS certainly are trying to do that with their bullshit store api.

"eventually your choices boil down to Windows 10 or living with lesser features"

right now the only lesser features include not having winblows store and dx12... neither of which I give a crap about. And all the bonus features as sticking with win7 include a usable OS without the bugs, spyware, auto updating garbage, shitty interface and a clusterfuck of design UX/UI experience that looks like it designed for dumb dumbs.

dx12 still isn't hugely supported, cryengine, unreal, unity.. all support is only at best basic, hardly any inherit performance gains worth raving about to be had from it... and all those engines are planning or already support vulkan, all support opengl and linux so that's pretty much most pc games can get eventual linux ports. The problem is not enough market on linux for developers to put the effort, but times are changing.

MS attitude to there customer base on a global level is pretty much setting the tone for customers to try out other operating systems now and in the future.. and for most those people given there total desire shit OS experiences, shit built in tools, shit software and shit design etc..., I'd say year of linux desktop grows ever closer now. Because only MS can destroy Windows, and Winshit 8 & 10 have been doing remarkable job at it. It's gotten so bad it actually makes the crApple OSX look almost like a worthwhile consideration at times, at least its interface is coherrent and not a fucking mess, even if the built int tools, management etc is all fucking shit and still not any better than windows fucking XP from over a decade ago.

And Win7 will still gets is crappy KB updates from MS to force win10 for another 4years as its end of life is 2020... but like winxp it will continue to past that.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously lorcro2000. Don't bother with that bipolar fuckup.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh look its simpleton tom, do you think anyone gives a shit about what you say?
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle wrote:
oh look its simpleton tom, do you think anyone gives a shit about what you say?

I don't post with the intention of getting responses from anyone and more especially from you. You're the biggest assine, fucked up, bipolar, cock sweat stain I know.

Kompressor

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Microsoft has completely lost it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: