Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Windows 10 Update Interrupts Weather News [41348]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject: Windows 10 Update Interrupts Weather News [41348] Reply with quote

Try not to laugh or grin while watching this Microsoft Windows 10 free download update interrupt weather news blooper.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder nobody sues MS for unsolicited advertisements. Not for doing this on TV, but in general.
V-ampire
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Told you

http://www.ggmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=59109#59109
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously idiots working there, don't even know how to disable it. But funny anyway.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom do know you have your head so fucking far up M$ ass at all?

ofc a retarded like you would blame and point to it being everyone else's fault for not knowing their windows os has been hijacked with malware by MS sneaky spyware updates that just do whatever it fuck it wants on a business and users pc. And for those not dumb enough to go along with it they will get hassled with autoupdates to get them on their worst platform yet (I mean best malware infested platform yet) ...unless they go to many lengths to disable bullshit that shouldn't even be happening in the first place. And even then, not all of it can be disabled... like having to constantly babysit and monitor its updates so as not to lose running programs from an auto restart or getting some random KB232032 with fuck all real description about it does or will affect.. because like fuck those idiots is MS attitude.. after all they still have many dumbshits like tom to defend them.

I think it should be known by now that microsucks actual 'product' is the actual fucking fools using its shit ass looking and dumbed down winblows10 OS.

Now some of those fools don't give a shit, because they barely use a desktop pc, but for scum fucking dumb shittards like tom who actively think everyone should be using the latest shiny piece of shit os.. they are literately the worst kind of moron around.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle wrote:
tom do know you have your head so fucking far up M$ ass at all?

ofc a retarded like you would blame and point to it being everyone else's fault for not knowing their windows os has been hijacked with malware by MS sneaky spyware updates that just do whatever it fuck it wants on a business and users pc. And for those not dumb enough to go along with it they will get hassled with autoupdates to get them on their worst platform yet (I mean best malware infested platform yet) ...unless they go to many lengths to disable bullshit that shouldn't even be happening in the first place. And even then, not all of it can be disabled... like having to constantly babysit and monitor its updates so as not to lose running programs from an auto restart or getting some random KB232032 with fuck all real description about it does or will affect.. because like fuck those idiots is MS attitude.. after all they still have many dumbshits like tom to defend them.

I think it should be known by now that microsucks actual 'product' is the actual fucking fools using its shit ass looking and dumbed down winblows10 OS.

Now some of those fools don't give a shit, because they barely use a desktop pc, but for scum fucking dumb shittards like tom who actively think everyone should be using the latest shiny piece of shit os.. they are literately the worst kind of moron around.

Koogle I'm not interested in your verbal diarrhea responses. Sorry I'm too lazy to care about the anger you carry in your life. So unless you cut it down to a reasonable size I won't read it. From a quick glance however, I'm not flag waving, but if you are going to use a PC on primetime tv to show weather, you make sure shit like that isn't going to happen. To me it showed how ghetto that station is. And it was funny none the less.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Obviously idiots working there, don't even know how to disable it. But funny anyway.

Did you know that it cannot be disabled unless you're on an enterprise build?
It took me a week to figure out how to cripple this rubbishware on my own PCs and disable the appropriate updates.
The description of the updates Microsoft releases for all these windows 10-enabling patches is very cryptic.
I understand nowadays it might be easier to opt out, but at be beginning it was really annoying.
I class action lawsuit would be great against MS. Unsolicited crap is illegal just about anywhere.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: