Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

TechNews - The Samsung 750 EVO [41338]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:40 am    Post subject: TechNews - The Samsung 750 EVO [41338] Reply with quote

Intel Optane Demo - File Transfer at 2GB/s - It is great
to see XPoint / Optane technology being demonstrated again, but as
far as demos go, this was not the best / fairest example that Intel
could have put together. First of all, the 'NAND SSD' they are using is
a Thunderbolt 3 connected external, which was cl

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4K View Of Planet Earth
Quote:
4K View Of Planet Earth

Link's missing, thanks
V-ampire
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:

Link's missing, thanks

Just google it Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFDeNcu3mnc
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot some news stories there Hx.. Let me help..

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey - Win10 and ATI vs nVidia. Nahhhh not news worthy right. Well, not if you own an ATI and want to try and act smart about Win10, right Koogle and Csimbi. Cuz Win10 is shit.

Win 10 popularity growing
https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2016/01/04/windows-10-now-active-on-over-200-million-devices/
"outpacing Windows 7 by nearly 140% and Windows 8 by nearly 400%."

http://www.zdnet.com/article/when-it-comes-to-windows-10-privacy-dont-trust-amateur-analysts/ -
or his earlier article https://tweakhound.com/2015/09/29/looking-at-windows-10-privacy/
- or you can listen to amateurs like Koogle and Csimbi

Nvidia, the douchebags that overcharge for old tech, at it again, killing off production of cards that today still cost $500+ in favour of well, newer old hardware where concept cards exists in 2014... Thank god there's someone out there protecting consumers eh...
http://techreport.com/news/29999/rumor-nvidia-kills-some-maxwell-chips-ahead-of-june-pascal-launch
http://www.techpowerup.com/221783/nvidia-reportedly-stops-production-of-certain-maxwell-gpus

Of course your sites don't want to say anything because they don't want to lose out on getting free cards so they can market them "cough" review them...Or wait, you can buy ATI and feel like you have a great card. All depends on the reviewer/marketer I guess eh... Nvidia makes billions in profit every year, you think the cost of manufacturing would drop. I'm sure it does and Nvidia just uses that to make even more money. Because in this day and age of console ports to PC, PC is just so worth it especially when you can count on people with more money than brains.

Oh you're welcome Hx..
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give a go to Win10 after the first major update (which made Windows 7 usable, too).

As for ATI vs. Nvidia - it's not about the hardware, mostly.
It's about the rubbish software and non-existent support at ATI.
They shot themselves in the leg with those so people left them for good.
Now AMD is trying to repair that damage but guess what: they are far from it and noone gives a damn anymore.
There will be a new generation of people growing up eventually that might buy ATI, but they'll be sorely disappointed, too.
Vicious cycle and without serious changes at AMD, we know where that's going to lead.
I guess it's lucky for them that they could cut a deal with MS - I'm sure it was not because they were good, rather, because Nvidia was greedy so they lost the deal to AMD.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
I'll give a go to Win10 after the first major update (which made Windows 7 usable, too).

As for ATI vs. Nvidia - it's not about the hardware, mostly.
It's about the rubbish software and non-existent support at ATI.
They shot themselves in the leg with those so people left them for good.
Now AMD is trying to repair that damage but guess what: they are far from it and noone gives a damn anymore.
There will be a new generation of people growing up eventually that might buy ATI, but they'll be sorely disappointed, too.
Vicious cycle and without serious changes at AMD, we know where that's going to lead.
I guess it's lucky for them that they could cut a deal with MS - I'm sure it was not because they were good, rather, because Nvidia was greedy so they lost the deal to AMD.

Win10 is easily usable. I've yet to have a single problem. It's been perfect and doesn't suffer long up-time performance issues that Win7 had. Still don't regret it and mine is the upgrade path from Win7. It really is a rock-solid OS.

I upgraded my video card recently and I really didn't want to but I wanted more FPS in some of my games and my wife's PC needed an upgrade so she took my card and I got another. It was really hard paying what they wanted, in fact I was major pissed off because the prices are bullshit and not just cuz the shit Canadian dollar. AMD may be cheaper, but you get what you pay for.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom ur a fucking noob ofc winshit10 is usable for you, you are its perfect target audience.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See its not hard to get retarded dumb shits like toms genepool to upgrade to that fucking shit os.
Mojoman
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

US VS Mexico. We're doomed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: