Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY Edition Announced [40310]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:04 am    Post subject: Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY Edition Announced [40310] Reply with quote

With only twenty-four hours in a day, you don't always get to play as many games as you'd like. We feel your pain. However, we've got some great news: if you've been waiting to start your Dragon Age: Inquisition adventure, you can pick up the Game of the Year Edition on October 6, 2015 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox O

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Downloaded the cracked version and played that a while ago.
I did not like it (it was too lame-ified for my taste), so I dropped the ball on it.
I understand that they are trying to stimulate sales with this rubbish, but they should have decided to go with Steam (and not a protection that only a minority is willing to try).
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't like it either but I don't steal games. If I am not sure on a title, i'll wait for a sale. I lost $30 and maybe down the road I will get interest to play it. If it doesn't go on sale F it. That's why I don't have latest GTA. Because I'm not interested in getting totally fucking ripped off.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not steal it. That was done by someone else before me.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Don't like it either but I don't steal games. If I am not sure on a title, i'll wait for a sale. I lost $30 and maybe down the road I will get interest to play it. If it doesn't go on sale F it. That's why I don't have latest GTA. Because I'm not interested in getting totally fucking ripped off.

maybe a bit offtopic but you did admit to having pirated games that your son is playing. Not judging, just saying. Personally, I only pay for games that last long time, I even buy mtx in f2p games like Path of Exile because I've been playing for years and will play it for years. Those games give a value for money. Something like Dragon age your going to play once and never again, well, most people will.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
Tom wrote:

maybe a bit offtopic but you did admit to having pirated games that your son is playing. Not judging, just saying. Personally, I only pay for games that last long time, I even buy mtx in f2p games like Path of Exile because I've been playing for years and will play it for years. Those games give a value for money. Something like Dragon age your going to play once and never again, well, most people will.

True he does, but that's not me and when I find his pirated stuff I remove it. My son is never happy with any game, he needs more and more. Like a drug. I agree with what you are saying, but not if the game is $80. I will wait for a sale. Under Siege $80???? Give me a F'ing break. The early beta or whatever I was in, it's nothing but a ripoff of SWAT 3 and even the maps looked the same. Don't even tell me about Vegas. SWAT 3 is 10 times the game Under Siege is. You could customize SWAT for free. Not with Under Seige, you pay $80 and then they'll nickle and dime you for DLC. F that. Dragon Age Deluxe was questionable to me and I waited for that sale when digital deluxe was $30. Played the game 3 hours and said, what a piece of shit. Path of Exile is great, I do play that but since the recent reset it really pissed me off, I created a great character only to have it reset for the 3rd f_cking time. That game was great value for the money. I have like close to 600 hours on it and the whole thing cost me less that $40. Path of Exile has had that lag problem too, that has disuaded me from playing it more because I am sick and tired of taking on a boss and having the game lag/freeze during combat and I get killed. I got a rocking internet connection and all. It's the game and they obviously cannot keep a constant connection.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they fixed lag problem in PoE, just select Lock Step mode in options before you start the game. Yes, it works Smile Yes, their re balancing hurts a lot. Even when not, it's a pain in the ass but oh well. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: