Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Cross-Platform Co-op Added To Win10 Minecraft [40232]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:45 pm    Post subject: Cross-Platform Co-op Added To Win10 Minecraft [40232] Reply with quote

Microsoft just announced cross-platform co-op multiplayer support for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta.

s, whether you're playing on Windows 10 PC, Windows Phone, iOS, or Android.

s play together over Xbox Live. And no matter what edition youÂ’re playing, youÂ’ll be able to buff up your equipment with special eff

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do they mean better?

pocket and window10 is fucking shit

FUCKING SHIT

oh and minecraft is aswel those stupid fucks at shitjang couldn't improve minecraft even if they tried.. when notch stopped doing anything so did the improvement of minecraft, and when microshite bought the crap studio look at what they have accomplished in a ~1.5 years.. fucking nothing

you would think bozoshit tards at microsuck would have got another studio on the job of making a minecraft 2 with better world gen and smooth voxel terrain.. yknow like an actual improvement.. not this shitty fucking dumbed down tablet winblows 10 shite
El_Coyote
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least it's not java, and they're adding features from the java client all the time.
It's runs really well compared to java.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr bipolar is back again with his lame diarrhea rambling crap comments... Attacking a kids game. Well I guess it goes with his spoiled child-like attitude. Really wish there was an ignore poster option on this site. #1 on my list. Koogle the Annoying cunt. Sigh
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you say that like java is a bad when almost directly comparable to .net/c# in performance and efficiency, and its very design makes it fucking brilliant for finer grain security control. Where a native c# c on windows app can do a lot more backdooring through system and thus firewalls.

any jar running through javaw,java can be controlled so much more easily.

its also portable and crossplatform

I've started making most my desktop tools in java just so that my inevitable dumping of windows shitting toilet spyway platform won't have as much effect.

"they're adding features from the java client all the time. "

doesn't matter they will never add back what the modding community did for minecraft on java...infact looking at what they have and what there goals are its all pretty pathetic and minecraft popularity has been on the decline for 2years now.. this cross platform merging in networking is just a last grasp at trying to keep the multiplayer numbers up on the shit platforms.

now if they went c++ and dx12 with modding api built with a new engine built from scratch for a minecraft 2 then they could certainly do something great.. but minecraft popularity was based on the mods for singleplayer and multiplayer servers that used mods to add more features and games, that is what kept it growing and bringing in new players and keeping older players and providing youtube fucks with new content.

minecraft being written in java was the single biggest fucking reason for it taking off in popularity... if notch has done that shit in c++ it would not have gotten as big (well it might have, but its decline would have been quicker aswel), notch even took modders work in the early days to integrate into the main game.. java is just a easier platform to extend code from and thus modders like it. probably also has a lot to with java being a language that often gets taught in schools and university courses and game like minecraft in java was a pretty cool game to extend. java has never had such a big game in its history and I would put minecraft down as its single biggest reason its a language has jumped in popularity in the last 5years.

java just has a bad rap because of its web browser plugin among other past things

"It's runs really well compared to java."

sure it does.. it was made for PE in c++.. it was built to be optimized for performance and battery efficiency from the start... and it looks like minecraft, it just doesn't fucking have anything about what made minecraft popular.. its mods; server mods, client mods

and i'm sure M$ will use it to push its shit platforms, however most have realized crossplatform (ie platforms not controlled by M$) is the way to go.

and fuck dx12 we need opengl next now.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need help pal. If anything minecraft players wanted was to be able to play cross-platform. Play friends on dissimilar systems. Also interesting since it's Mojang themselves who are happy to hear its being made cross-platform to help unify the community. As usual talking from your ass.

Sales dropped? You are an ass. 20millin sold on PC alone, nearing 80million total for Minecraft. Mobile was 30 million. Definitely sales have dropped when Mojang just in April said otherwise. Decline? You're a fucking idiot.

Java has nothing to do with minecrafts popularity. Go fuck yourself pal. Totally all different reasons for it's popularity and Java is/was never one of them.

3 Billion devices run Java, yeah, but do they like it? Love that quote.

Even Linus has said on various occasions. Java sucks.

Write once run everywhere. = Bullshit.

Updater has and still does suck. Ever have that problem you can't update java on your PC or device.

Major exploits especially for systems where the Java updater doesn't work and people have 2 year old java versions. Ya fucking awesome.

You did well plagarising most of your post. Too bad you don't know what you are talking about. As usual.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are the clueless fuck here, you and the rest of the dumb shits who don't know how to do shit for themselves.

most you rhetoric against my points is meaningless bullshit

"Sales dropped"? -I never said anything about sales you retard, people buy shit on other devices and platforms all the time doesn't mean its what they play much. If you took those sales and had the figures of how many actually play the game.. in comparison to the pc version at height of popularity +2 years ago..

"Definitely sales have dropped when Mojang just in April said otherwise. Decline? You're a fucking [censored]. "

yes decline you fucking retard, new market sales != popularity ...just because they have a new markets to sell the game to. Does not mean the game has the same driving force behind it anymore. Those markets mobile/console have a gimped version of the game, it's already fucking stale and losing actual players (why the fuck do you think they did the cross platform networking update) the pc version of the has the mods and servers... the others just have the game and most lose interest in it fast.

As for java, security and updates.. you're an idiot as are most people. Doesn't bother me expect when your laziness and abject fucking idiocy starts to have an effect the products.. Ie Windows shitting 10.. "ooh i'm tom and been in the beta program for this pile shit.. i'm too fucking stupid too see any of glaring fucking bugs and piss poor shit design going on here. lemme just send a message to M$ telling what great shitting os design they got going on here. its got such great security all in your hands micoscum ,please can i suck upto you" herpa derp.

"Java has nothing to do with minecrafts popularity. Go fuck yourself pal. Totally all different reasons for it's popularity and Java is/was never one of them. "

Remove all the mods and servers then.. minecraft own server is a pile of fucking shit.. you think minecraft would have reached it popularity if it wasn't for modded servers and mods, where would youtubers have made the content without those servers being places for large communities or the mods... you talk like you think have a clue.. but you tom are fucking clueless noob idiot.

the fact java was an easy language to decompile and reverse engineer notch's game lead upto all the mods, api's that allowed others to get creative with adding more content to the game..if he had done in c++ fat chance.. .look how long its taken mojang to add a mod api.. oh they still haven't fucking done it Razz could have been done in another language sure, but notch 1guy, could not have made it as popular as it got without other programmers doing it for free.

these new console/pe editions of minecraft are merely riding on the success of the brand.. its a money grab because even they know the game is in decline.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle wrote:
you are the clueless fuck here, you and the rest of the dumb shits who don't know how to do shit for themselves.

most you rhetoric against my points is meaningless bullshit

"Sales dropped"? -I never said anything about sales you retard, people buy shit on other devices and platforms all the time doesn't mean its what they play much. If you took those sales and had the figures of how many actually play the game.. in comparison to the pc version at height of popularity +2 years ago..

"Definitely sales have dropped when Mojang just in April said otherwise. Decline? You're a fucking [censored]. "

yes decline you fucking retard, new market sales != popularity ...just because they have a new markets to sell the game to. Does not mean the game has the same driving force behind it anymore. Those markets mobile/console have a gimped version of the game, it's already fucking stale and losing actual players (why the fuck do you think they did the cross platform networking update) the pc version of the has the mods and servers... the others just have the game and most lose interest in it fast.

As for java, security and updates.. you're an [censored] as are most people. Doesn't bother me expect when your laziness and abject fucking idiocy starts to have an effect the products.. Ie Windows shitting 10.. "ooh i'm tom and been in the beta program for this pile shit.. i'm too fucking stupid too see any of glaring fucking bugs and piss poor shit design going on here. lemme just send a message to M$ telling what great shitting os design they got going on here. its got such great security all in your hands micoscum ,please can i suck upto you" herpa derp.

"Java has nothing to do with minecrafts popularity. Go fuck yourself pal. Totally all different reasons for it's popularity and Java is/was never one of them. "

Remove all the mods and servers then.. minecraft own server is a pile of fucking shit.. you think minecraft would have reached it popularity if it wasn't for modded servers and mods, where would youtubers have made the content without those servers being places for large communities or the mods... you talk like you think have a clue.. but you tom are fucking clueless noob [censored].

the fact java was an easy language to decompile and reverse engineer notch's game lead upto all the mods, api's that allowed others to get creative with adding more content to the game..if he had done in c++ fat chance.. .look how long its taken mojang to add a mod api.. oh they still haven't fucking done it Razz could have been done in another language sure, but notch 1guy, could not have made it as popular as it got without other programmers doing it for free.

these new console/pe editions of minecraft are merely riding on the success of the brand.. its a money grab because even they know the game is in decline.

Minecraft has not lost popularity or sales and Java is garbage. I don't care to argue with your ignorance and making up facts. Only thing in decline and has been for a long time is you.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He says Minecraft popularity went down.. We can see that in this chart for sure. And why pocket edition. Naturally so you can play on the road. Not entirely like pc or console but still, popularity because people didn't just want to play it on pc or console, they want to play it on the go. Do you ever see chart go down for console or PC? Nope. As a matter of fact sales = continual growth. Not popular, decline in popularity? Horse shit from the king of horse shit himself Koogle.

Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you make me laugh Razz

Java has more developers than ever before its hardly garbage when its the biggest reason of Microsuck announcing last year opening up .net/c# for linux and osx, they want to keep developers still using and evangelizing there languages and platform, developers are tired of platform dependency and lot were going towards Java/Android development. You know how Winblows shit store in win8 sucked because most the stuff on it sucked.. and well its the same shit for win10 and shit ass store.

If M$ can't keep developers working primarily for windows and its tablet devices then at least they want to keep developers still using there languages (and taking those languages into gimped support on other platforms)... and thus still try to benefit from having developers making stuff that will still work for windows/devices.
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, let the kids play some Minecraft Very Happy
mabel30
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Cross-Platform Co-op Added To Win10 Minecraft [40232] Reply with quote

ohh! Don't prevent children from developing freely, playing games is also a good way, right?
Minesweeper
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: