Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Windows 10 Blocking Counterfeit Games [40113]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
I feel sorry for everyone that has to put up with any of the crap MS is pouring out their doors and windows. Pun intended.

No I just feel sorry for the uninformed malignant tumors aka sheeples that believe any and all bad press the OS gets. The tech sites that tell you what you want to hear rather than the real facts. I've personally tested the OS, I'm accredited and certified, I wonder about these douches writing articles slamming privacy etc. Do they even know a lot can be turned off, it just takes a wee bit of effort. Of course not. It's so easy to do that people have already released n00b program to do it for you. It's just the same BS as there was with Win7. I am on Win10 and I find it works well enough to encourage others on it. No plan to move back to Win7. No further plans to participate in any further troll articles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: