Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

How Windows 10 Ruined Solitaire [39985]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:09 pm    Post subject: How Windows 10 Ruined Solitaire [39985] Reply with quote

Solitaire is one of the most popular Windows games in existence. However, the Windows 10 version of Solitaire is surprisingly terrible. At first, the Microsoft Solitaire Collection sounds like a slight improvement on the classic card game. It includes five variations of Solitaire along with Daily Challenges to give you

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Who the fuck plays solitaire on windows. How embarrassing. This article just made me laugh my ass off.
lorcro2000
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of people play Solitaire, so that's not surprising - but there are a million times better games available than the Microsoft one, the only thing that had going for it is that it was free. For instance, Solsuite 2015, over 600 variations and it's all nicely done. Why Microsoft thinks people would pay for their cheapass Solitaire eludes me.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tested it out didn't see any advertisements playing as a guest...

The most important thing to do with a fresh Windows 10 is install a decent firewall IMMEDIATELY.. and block the fucking shit out everything that isn't something you actually use and not made by moneyshit corp...

You will be surprised by the shear amount of privacy invading phone home shit laced on just about every process on windows now wanting to connect to servers..

From a simple fucking solitaire game, it doesn't even load up instantly anymore with all the fucking bloat. And the Menu button that has a pulldown menu so fucking oversized with large fonts and massive granny sized padding for shit pricks like Tom who think that crap is stylish design, it doesn't even show within its own window it has to have a scrollbar.

And the amount of people in the credits... No wonder M$ is sacking people, then hiring them again on shitty contracts. Looking at Win10 I have to wonder just wtf most of the employees are doing, sure have turned windows into fucking uninspired garbage slop.
Kompressor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Hardwood Solitaire.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I play Solitaire its on my tablet. Haven't touched Windows solitaire since the 90's man. In the office, Solitaire is usually not included with the OS. At least the places I work. I think it's funny if they put advertisement. I can just see it now, before you can access control panel you need to watch this special message from our sponsors. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: