Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

TechNews - 10 Reasons to Upgrade to Windows 10 [39966]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:03 am    Post subject: TechNews - 10 Reasons to Upgrade to Windows 10 [39966] Reply with quote

Intel Skylake slides leaked - Intel Skylake slides show 10-20% CPU performance boost,
faster iGPUs
and new features The Intel Skylake processors are going to be unveiled
on 5th August at Gamescom, which is just a few weeks away. We have come
here to see several leaks on Skylake, regarding the variants, the SKUs

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Intel Skylake slides leaked

Clock rates look very low. We should be at 5Ghz out of the box already.

Quote:
Acer XB280HK 28-inch G-Sync Ultra HD Gaming Monitor

16:9, lol -> instant skip

Quote:
Best CPU Cooling

If you want good cooling, read the SilentPCReview pages instead.

Quote:
10 Reasons to Upgrade to Windows 10

Quote:
10 Reasons to Upgrade to Windows 10: SECURITY

Where is the "100 reasons to stay on Windows 7" link?

Quote:
uTorrent is being blocked by Google Chrome and anti-virus vendors

It is full of crap, so no surprises there. The last good version is 2.2.1 b25154

Quote:
T-Mobile Launches RCS-Based Advanced Messaging

RCS is not a standard. It's merely a service recommendation. GSMA is not an SDO. Just a bunch of wannabes.
RCS is a marketing gimmick anyhow, so you don't get anything more than before.

Quote:
Steve Jobs: The Man In The Machine Trailer

Still trying to capitalize on a dead man? Pathetic.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the first time ever I tried out final build of Win10 out yesterday.. and have to say...

It is absolutely FUCKING GARBAGE, I was literately amazed by the amount of shitty design work and piss poor implementation of just about everything. From from butt ugly interfaces, to the fucking oversized fonts and shitty looking icons and with fat padding in menu lists that just make you have to do more scrolling. To what I can describe as complete developer incompetence where dialog windows that should open up at the top of the window stack were actually opening up behind the window in focus.. like wow. And this fucking shitwreck of an OS was tested by thousands of fucking noob morons by the looks of it.

I will be staying with Win7 for some time, I just hope I don't have to care about DX12 for much longer don't think I could bare wasting the time trying to make that shitwreck of an OS secure and usable for myself, let alone cut off all built in shitware I mean phone home to all Microscum and partners spyware crApps.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck you moan as soon as it doesn't look like XP... I use it in a lab at work and it's not all that bad.
zarlin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Fuck you moan as soon as it doesn't look like XP... I use it in a lab at work and it's not all that bad.

Well not everyone bends over and says yes to all
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle wrote:
For the first time ever I tried out final build of Win10 out yesterday.. and have to say...

It is absolutely FUCKING GARBAGE, I was literately amazed by the amount of shitty design work and piss poor implementation of just about everything. From from butt ugly interfaces, to the fucking oversized fonts and shitty looking icons and with fat padding in menu lists that just make you have to do more scrolling. To what I can describe as complete developer incompetence where dialog windows that should open up at the top of the window stack were actually opening up behind the window in focus.. like wow. And this fucking shitwreck of an OS was tested by thousands of fucking noob morons by the looks of it.

I will be staying with Win7 for some time, I just hope I don't have to care about DX12 for much longer don't think I could bare wasting the time trying to make that shitwreck of an OS secure and usable for myself, let alone cut off all built in shitware I mean phone home to all Microscum and partners spyware crApps.

Thanks for your honest review.
I felt it lacks the level of quality I expected as well.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I snort at both of you. I've been working with it for months, it's not so bad at all. Stable and faster than any of their previous OS's. Drivers are all not there fully but it will have better support out the gate than Win7. But ya, believe a guy who used it 'one' day with his thumb up his ass a guy who's known for slamming M$ whenever he can. Honest review.. ffs, you make me laugh.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is an honest review and my thumb is pointing down to represent what a stinking turd of an OS that is, sure its better than Win8 that's like comparing diarrhea to cow shit.. what kind of flipping retard are you tom.. you use that pile of shit for months? wow

don't you report any of the fking glaringly obvious issues it has? man fucking shit for brains like you is the reason that OS is a pile of shit junk.

At least xp/win7 had a control panel with actual decent icons.. win10 entire control panel is complete garbage it looks like it was designed for mentally handicapped, complete with oversized spaced out shit interface. Don't even get me started on the tiles.. wow at least desktop gadgets didn't all have to look like some square shit corner crap.

and the fucking flat shit interface.. jeez its fucking unbearable.. at least the win7 aero gui had some glass style to it. monotone shite

its not even getting into the piss poor improvements.. of which there is fucking none. Where are the improvements and features to the taskbar handling, [mmb] taskbar closing should be a fucking thing already you stupid fucks.. I shouldn't need a shell extension for that in 2015 u fucking morons. Or fucking anything for that matter. Explorer is still a shit as ever, jeez fucking hell .. qttabbar developer spent less time making his explorer shell extension improvements.. than the entire shit corporation of 10,000+ MicroSuck employees can't even do some bare minimum improvements.

The race to the bottom must be almost over or just getting started.

What a joke.

Win10 should be free, so it can be given away to fucking morons who will happily provide there all there details, contacts, private information and photo albums to bunch of faceless shit bags who really like this piece of fucking garbage operating system. Clearly it was designed for both kinds of fucking twats.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only joke here is you. Fucking idiot who has his thumb so far shoved up his ass he can pick his nose from within.
El_Coyote
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle wrote:
Microscum and partners spyware crApps.

I'm sorry but I cant take posts serious by people who are unable to
1. Say anything positive ever(yes this is you).
2. Hasn't gotten past the teenage need to turn company names into a derogatory that was all the rage in the y2k age.

I quite like windows 10. Sure they're launching it a bit sooner than i'd like. the control panel is one thing. they still have 2 control panels, and should have finished migrating it to the new layout.

The reasoning being that windows has to run on touch based devices. It's that simple. And then there is certain design rules you have to follow.
You see how well it went with windows 8 and trying to seperate touch from the desktop. This is what they're trying to remedy.

There is always some people that can't deal with change.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya and there's always retards like Koogle. We are graced with his presence today spewwing his fucking whining ass everywhere.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry but I cant take posts serious by people who "quite like windows 10"

Frankly they need lobotomizing for being so fucking stupid and having such piss poor taste.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Windows 10 is indeed the last Windows.
But it's not the Windows people are going to use.
Thanks for the fuck-up Satya! I guess Ballmer thought you well.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:

Yes, then it just becomes Windows. So if you miss the boat with the free upgrade, eventually you will have to buy it. MS will then just keep updating windows as a service. At least that's what they are saying 'today'.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Csimbi wrote:

Yes, then it just becomes Windows. So if you miss the boat with the free upgrade, eventually you will have to buy it. MS will then just keep updating windows as a service. At least that's what they are saying 'today'.

Huh? Windows 7 is the last good Windows. Why would I want 10?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: