Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Dying Light 1.5 PC Patch [39129]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:11 pm    Post subject: Dying Light 1.5 PC Patch [39129] Reply with quote

Techland has just released patch 1.5 for Dying Light to the PC via Steam. This new patch adds a new mode to the game, as well as over 50 new weapons, 4 outfits as a rewards for finishing the story campaign and a new weapon rarity level. The increased difficulty mode is said to make night-time encounters even more dange

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Currently, a 4K optimized gaming experience is not achievable in Dying Light

lol there is no such thing as "optimized 4K gaming" period. Unless you think that there was an optimized 1050p gaming back in 1997 in 800x600 mainstream era.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess for people with more money than brains this needs to be said. Sorry, just because you ran out and bought the latest and greatest screen does not mean every game has to run silk smooth for you.

the patch on the other hand is awesome and the movie clips showing stuff to come looks fantastic. I've been addicted to this game since it came out. No issues really to speak of, though, I've heard many have had issues. I've finished the game and NG+ modes and still have fun playing it and just running around wasting zombies.

Going to do another run through on Hard. Should be interesting.

I'm anxious to see what upcoming content is coming and still looking forward to Dead Island 2.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: