Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

TechNews - When Will The World End? [38340]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:57 am    Post subject: TechNews - When Will The World End? [38340] Reply with quote

AMD Catalyst Beta Driver v14.9.2 - AMD now offers a new Catalyst version 14.9.2 Windows beta driver for AMD/ATI graphics
ed to play Sid Meier's Civilization:
Beyond Earth, the just-released strategy seque Civilization: Beyond Earth Benchmarked - It's not too
surprising to see NVIDIA's GTX 980 taking the sing

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
th4t1guy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The TechNews section should be renamed to ClickBait.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, no kidding. That would be funny. Only things I can nitpick.

- touch in Win10.. not like I was interested in 10 to begin with but, thanks for re-affirming the touch crap is in there again.
- MS explains why to get surface pro. Go F yourself MS I wouldn't touch your crap same way I won't touch your shitty new OS
- South Korea Prepares for 10Gbps Broadband - meanwhile in Canada people continue to get ripped off for internet and mobile and the government does jack all. Rates keep going up.
- Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey, great film if you haven't seen it. Leave the lady at home.. I got a fantastic copy of it at home
- can't sing in a subway, wtf... what a douche of a cop.. Clearly antagonizing the person. Cops who overstep the law or don't know the laws. He should be off the street and taught the law before he wears a uniform.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: