Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Final Fantasy XIII for PC - Upscale to 1080p [38238]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:21 am    Post subject: Final Fantasy XIII for PC - Upscale to 1080p [38238] Reply with quote

The PC version of Square Enix's Final Fantasy XIII was released today on Steam and early reports show the game does not offer much in the way of configuration options. I've installed the game today and found that configurable options are limited to basic elements like difficulty, subtitles, and camera Surprised On top of tha

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also 60gb steam download

seriously wtf is wrong with these companies, are they that fucking slack they can't put someone on the job of sizing down the release for steam etc

30gb average texture game assets, download the hires texture pack/movies as separate etc

its just fucking slack, as is a pc version that is locked at 720p

these thirdparty developers who make patches , need to stop, it only lets these fuckers get away with doing this shit
djnforce9
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Dark Souls all over again Reply with quote

Reminds me of the Dark Souls port only the company behind it at least ADMITTED that this was going to be a quick and dirty port because they knew little about PC's.

I'm grateful for the third party patch but these options should have been available from the get-go without anyone spending time to try and unlock them via hacks. I'm happy to see this release on Steam after all this time but I wish they didn't hinder it with unnecessary limitations.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: