Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

The Sims 4 nudity blur not going away [37993]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:38 am    Post subject: The Sims 4 nudity blur not going away [37993] Reply with quote

Forbes.com reports that those who illegally download The Sims 4 are in for a bit of a surprise however, as they'll find that the pixelation that normally covers the naughty bits of showering Sims is now plastered over almost the entire game. Funny things is that the entire article is based on a incorrect

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they f'd up with this game. Gfx nowhere as good as before. The game is not as technically advanced as previous ones. It's dumbed down! I don't own the game myself but based on what I saw from my wife's install. Yuck. Looks like it's made so a 5 year old can play or if you have a total piece of garbage video card. I don't even see bump mapping in the game. Cheap and for a company who made a total shit load of money from this franchise it would really piss me off if I were a fan of the game. Oh I liked how they handled the past gamers who had bought all the expansions. All they gave was some crappy lights! Wooo!!! Thank you for supporting our franchise!!!!
Apathy Curve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Careful. A competent attorney could make the argument that you just used your site to aid and abet piracy with that last sentence...
mindaugas
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
I think they f'd up with this game. Gfx nowhere as good as before. The game is not as technically advanced as previous ones. It's dumbed down! I don't own the game myself but based on what I saw from my wife's install. Yuck. Looks like it's made so a 5 year old can play or if you have a total piece of garbage video card. I don't even see bump mapping in the game. Cheap and for a company who made a total shit load of money from this franchise it would really piss me off if I were a fan of the game. Oh I liked how they handled the past gamers who had bought all the expansions. All they gave was some crappy lights! Wooo!!! Thank you for supporting our franchise!!!!

Totally agree. I myself kinda like previous games, when there is nothing else left to do. Also after they recently gave away whole Sims 2 collection for free I don't see any point in getting this. I lets say 'tried' this game but just after a few minutes, got rid of it. The only thing that is nice for now about that game is CAS of course everything can change with expansion packs, but jeez the game itself costs 70 eur and its absolutely empty with nothing to do in it, one can only imagine how much more many there must be spent to have fun in this game.
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apathy Curve wrote:
Careful. A competent attorney could make the argument that you just used your site to aid and abet piracy with that last sentence...

I have no doubt he could Sad That's why I don't live in 'democratic' United States *wink*
djnforce9
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:05 pm    Post subject: Have to agree with Tom Reply with quote

I have to agree with Tom about the Graphics. They even seem less than the PS3/360 era of graphics because at least those systems were capable of bump mapping. My guess is that it is designed to run on Intel graphics chips (or some other low-ball GPU) as it's usually casual gamers that play it.

Would still have been nice to include graphics options that bump the visual quality for those PC's with the horsepower to handle much more but I guess it wasn't worth the investment towards the smaller group that could take full advantage of the feature.

Can't speak for the gameplay as I have not tried it. For all I know, the graphics may not even be a big deal once you get going although being told that the gameplay is dumbed down does not bode well.
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game is exactly how Tom wrote ... The Sims 3 was a step forward with it's open world, creative tools, vibrant graphics...all gone. This looks, feels, and plays like an up-scaled version of The Sims 2. Menus between traveling, limited spots to travel to, no cars, no clickable world map, no jobs to follow Sims to....nothing :\
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where can i download this game ? Its not on the local torrent sites Sad
Majnun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You people are perpetuating(sp) the myth of the Gay Pirate (not that there's anything wrong with that).

No, but really. You are pirating the SIMS. AND BITCHING ABOUT IT.

SO GAY. (Not that there's anything wrong with that).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: