Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Raven's Cry - InGame-Trailer [37876]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:17 pm    Post subject: Raven's Cry - InGame-Trailer [37876] Reply with quote

Topware Interactive has released a new in-game trailer for Reality Pump's upcoming pirate game, Raven's Cry. What really caught my attention, however, was the FRAPS indicator at the beginning of the trailer. Raven's Cry was running with 10FPS while recording this gameplay footage :-o

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
El_Coyote
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who want's to guess how annoyed they were when assassins creed 4 was announced?
tiamat
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El_Coyote wrote:
who want's to guess how annoyed they were when assassins creed 4 was announced?

Not just Black Flag. Pirates of the Burning Sea is still running and Winds Of Luck is slowly emerging from Beta. There are actually no shortage of pirate/age of sail games (both MMO and single player).

One of the two AC games coming this year has a heavy ship combat focus and I would bet that Ubi are about to announce a new IP based on ship combat. When the ship missions appeared in AC3 I knew they were planning something as you don't sink that much dev time into something like that only to use it for a few side missions. The dev team said they wanted online mutiplayer ship combat for Black Flag but they couldn't get it balanced in time so the next game is going to be further tuning of the ship combat and then I bet they announce something.

Many though 2014 was going to be the year of the Pirate after years of "everything must have zombies" and it has turned out to be true. We have had 2 pirate-themed TV shows (Red Flag still to come) and several games with even more to come.

I am a little on the fence about Raven's Cry as there isn't much info available yet but being a huge fan of age of sail games I will be trying it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: