Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

TechNews - Intel Core i7-4790K & i5-4690K tested [37587]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:53 pm    Post subject: TechNews - Intel Core i7-4790K & i5-4690K tested [37587] Reply with quote

Devil's Canyon Review: Intel Core i7-4790K and i5-4690K - If
you own a relatively mediocre Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge or Haswell
CPU, and have CPU limited throughput, there can be performance gains by
investing into the Devil's Canyon (CPU + Z97 motherboard or Z87 with
BIOS updates) ecosystem. These are 'enhancem

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazing how far the human greed goes. Foxxcon boasts a workforce of 1.23 million, they pay them peanuts but that's too much. Fire them and replace them with robots to save costs even further. Makes me wonder - does Foxxcon pay for electricity?

Also, at 20K$ per robot, I highly doubt they will be making 1 million robots. That would cost them 20.000.000.000$. 20 BILLION! They can pay the workers for the next 100000 years with that money. Highly unlikely "news". Remember, those people work for like 5$/day probably even less.
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
amazing how far the human greed goes. Foxxcon boasts a workforce of 1.23 million, they pay them peanuts but that's too much. Fire them and replace them with robots to save costs even further. Makes me wonder - does Foxxcon pay for electricity?

Also, at 20K$ per robot, I highly doubt they will be making 1 million robots. That would cost them 20.000.000.000$. 20 BILLION! They can pay the workers for the next 100000 years with that money. Highly unlikely "news". Remember, those people work for like 5$/day probably even less.

Foxconn to be bought out by Skynet in 2015? Very Happy
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heretic wrote:
gx-x wrote:

Foxconn to be bought out by Skynet in 2015? Very Happy

more like "possessed" by skynet. Then again, I wouldn't like to be the AI that has to deal with 2 billion unemployed Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: