Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Next Car Game: First gameplay video [36198]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Next Car Game: First gameplay video [36198] Reply with quote

Bugbear Entertainment has unveiled the first gameplay video for its upcoming racer, Next Car Game. Next Car Game is described as a demolition racing game with spectacular crashes, realistic driving physics and intense car building.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like 'just another' Flatout clone, which I don't mind as I do love the series. I hope my Momo wheel will work correctly this time - some Flatout titles I still can't play to date because it's either not supported or there's a constant force feedback effect bug. Sadly, there are typically the newer ones - Flatout 1 works the best with Momo.

The objects don't seem to fly right - they're slow and clumsy as if they were underwater or something. If you ever hit a pile of rubbish/tires with those speeds, those things fly fast. But I guess fine-tuning is expected.

I am not sure how much funding they expect and for what exactly. The engine, textures, sounds, etc are all there. A story and the levels are the ones needed (if, at all). Sounds to me like an attempt to get some 'extra'.
Apathy Curve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are skid marks on their dirt track. I'll let you mentally create your own double entendre, there...
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apathy Curve wrote:
There are skid marks on their dirt track. I'll let you mentally create your own double entendre, there...

You must have seen Hollywood movies where you hear the tires scream on the dirt road. Probably this is one of those Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: