Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Galactic Civilizations III Officially Announced [36017]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Galactic Civilizations III Officially Announced [36017] Reply with quote

Stardock has finally announced that Galactic Civilizations III is in development. The new chapter in the 4X strategy franchise will offer a number of additions and enhancements, including new map features like black holes and Precursor relics, deeper political intrigue, a redesigned ship building system, dramatically i

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Apathy Curve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never did understand the hoopla over the GalCiv games. I found them trite, simplistic and childish in perspective. Same with Sins of a Solar Empire (dumbest name ever, by the way). In fact, I can sum up my opinion of everything Stardock has ever made in one word: Unimpressed.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep no real interest in this. Sins of a Solar Empire, played it for a week or so and got major bored. Never touched it again. This is nothing but cut scene's but I imagine it's the same game with a new name.
El_Coyote
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apathy Curve wrote:
Never did understand the hoopla over the GalCiv games. I found them trite, simplistic and childish in perspective. Same with Sins of a Solar Empire (dumbest name ever, by the way). In fact, I can sum up my opinion of everything Stardock has ever made in one word: Unimpressed.

Some people live for these games, They mostly don't play whatever flavour of dumb shooter you like.

If there were no market for them, they wouldn't be made in so big numbers.
Apathy Curve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't play many shooters at all, Coyote. Current favorite game is Europa Universalis 4. I love good strategy games above all else, in fact. Let me know when Stardock makes one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: