Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Beyond: Two Souls Launch Trailer [35986]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject: Beyond: Two Souls Launch Trailer [35986] Reply with quote

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reviews are just someone's opinion. Purely subjective. I've read 9/10 reviews on games/ films that for me, were just soo pathetic, that they hadn't obviously played it properly or it was their 'cup of tea'. I read one on Arma 3 that said it was just the best out there, yet no mention on the fact that it shipped minus it's three campaigns.
CoD or BF gets permanent 9/10 put of 10, yet to me it's just a boring 'got the t-shirt' game that is based on how good an online experience you have rather than actual quality of the game itself.

Like marmite and Brussel sprouts. I would rather play a game that gave me a good 12 hrs of fun, or something that I give up on after a tedious amount of time because the nets raving about it and I just don't. Or it's just too friggin long and I just never finish it!

This is like - what cage's games are- interactive films/books. Nothing new since Tex Murphy, Beast within or Phantasmagoria. You're either from that generation or not. Tom likes playing with his Moose, I like interacting with games.

This quote sums it up perfect;
Quote:
Beware FPS fanboi's, most aspects of this game will shoot right over your head, and you will hate the game for not giving you all those adrenaline rushes that you crave. This game is much more a 1200 page novel than a button masher. It is very, VERY, story driven and for the most part will only be truly appreciated by those who crave a deep gripping story over all else. Those who don't necessarily enjoy the pointlessness of overburdened button mashers will also enjoy this game.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Stumpus, mine is big enough to be considered a moose. Obviously the rumors are international now.

This game sucks shit pal and you can give any bullshit you want. a) it's a gay console game b) it's on sony shit. It's also being called a chick game which makes sense that Stumpus likes it.

I hear your cat bit the biscuit already Stumpus? Duct Tape too tight?? Is that why you moved onto hamsters? Cheaper?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: