Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

mentioning a coach, sports game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> TV, Movies, Music...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xuliekeya
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: mentioning a coach, sports game Reply with quote

My husband and I have become absolutely sick and tired of his parents and family in general. He was never an athlete and his two younger bros are. His dad lives vicariously through them, as a football injury put him out of commission many moons ago. His mom is a housewife, and their idol/obsession has even taken her over. They cannot carry on a conversation without mentioning a coach, sports game, practice, etc. Its as if they want my husband to feel guilty about not being the athlete he "should've been".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> TV, Movies, Music... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: