Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Valve Needs 300 Beta Testers For Steam Machines [35924]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Valve Needs 300 Beta Testers For Steam Machines [35924] Reply with quote

While these products are still in development, we need your help. As always, we believe the best way to ensure that the right products are getting made is to let people try them out and then make changes as we go. We have designed a high-performance prototype thatÂ’s optimized for gaming, for the living room, and for St

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"5. Play a game using a gamepad in Big Picture mode"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

no fuk u
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a pansy! Grab a pair and learn how to play games with more than a mouse and keyboard. What fucking gamer can't play with a game pad. Pathetic.

I registered and did all the requirements already. Why the fuck not. I am sure Mr Techbuff must have too, you know, he's into everything. Oh wait he has his dick stuck in his PS3.. maybe he hasn't.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What fucking gamer can't play with a game pad. Pathetic"

You assume I didn't like the gamepad when I was really just laughing at valves Big Picture mode you damned flower boy tom.

I also laugh at the idea of valve telling people they should go play steam games (ie ones usually designed for kb/m ) with a gamepad Very Happy

"I registered and did all the requirements already. "

lololol why, why would you do that.... let us know you get sent a steaming box.

p.s I like the gamepads (maybe sony should make a ps4 version for pc) just hardly any games I see that often on the pc that make me want to use one over kb/m... and I just don't like much of the games that are made for them Very Happy I can only imagine a world without gamepads and much better pc kb/m games Razz maybe console dumbification wouldn't exist either.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle wrote:
"What fucking gamer can't play with a game pad. Pathetic"

You assume I didn't like the gamepad when I was really just laughing at valves Big Picture mode you damned flower boy tom.

I also laugh at the idea of valve telling people they should go play steam games (ie ones usually designed for kb/m ) with a gamepad Very Happy

"I registered and did all the requirements already. "

lololol why, why would you do that.... let us know you get sent a steaming box.

p.s I like the gamepads (maybe sony should make a ps4 version for pc) just hardly any games I see that often on the pc that make me want to use one over kb/m... and I just don't like much of the games that are made for them Very Happy I can only imagine a world without gamepads and much better pc kb/m games Razz maybe console dumbification wouldn't exist either.

I'm a real PC gamer Koogle, If I think a gamepad works better than the keyb/mous then I'll switch. I'm not a fake gamer like you (who's more into pirating shit and fucking whining when they don't give you everything for free) and Stumpus (blind fuck who thinks he's smart but instead he's a fucking cumquat, actually has the nads to say he's a tech buff). Yep, what's to lose by trying to get into a beta program with one of the most popular online/pc gaming companies around. I'm in lots of beta's year round and imo, this would be a fun project.

Quote:

Probably the most stupid thing you've ever said. I laugh at you for your utter stupidity of your comment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: