Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Grand Theft Auto V - Official Gameplay Video [35490]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Grand Theft Auto V - Official Gameplay Video [35490] Reply with quote

Rockstar Games has released a new gameplay trailer for Grand Theft Auto V. GTAV is set for release on September 17, 2013.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just get the feeling it looks smaller than the dense city of GTA IV, I mean sure its bigger in map size but it looks so spread out and empty.

I had big hopes for something amazing but no PC release date, made for current gen consoles, probably didn't even include minigames from the previous series to boost activities... Don't get the impression the singleplayer has much life outside of finishing the main 3 character storyline, which is something I was hoping to see improved. Also the 3 character switching thing just seems gimmicky. Maybe easier to make content for 3 characters than just one and make it big.. don't see this being better than GTA IV +Episodes right now.

Roll on GTA 6
msigarteu
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, the game isn't even out yet and you already say how bad it will be.

No one cares about your opinion, you troll!

I've registered an account here just to tell you that!
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No one cares about your opinion, you troll! "

ahahah Laughing says the guy who registered just to tell me that

The game obviously isn't going to be 'bad' considering budget size, project time and what has been done before in the series etc.. I'm sure it will be really good in all, I'm just criticizing what I've seen of it so far and my inclinations of how it will turn out to be...ie below my high expectations Razz
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who played Hidden and Dangerous 2 or Commandos strike force, (away back), will know how much fun it was setting up choke points, covering and pincer traps. That helicopter rappel and sniper covering, is exactly like that. Jumping in and out of characters. Looks superb and more of a breathing world than ever. Especialy going out of the city- brilliant, as it was getting a tad repetitive.
Looks fresh than just playing one guy like niko bellic, also. The idea of planning or setting up heists, again is sandbox time! If of course they are fully configurable like weapons and entry points. GTA has always broken the mould and has produced the funniest and most open world sandbox games outside of TES.
Look forward to getting this, as I pre ordered this nearly a year ago on a special offer. Will be about £20 cheaper than general release.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: