Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Microsoft: If you have no internet, get an Xbox 360 [35339]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's priceless is how you got your dick stuck in your PS3 Stumpus. If you think Sony wont turn around and do the same thing MS is doing, you really are a space cadet. It's called marketing for idiots, like you. 'Oh, MS is saying this and that? Ok, lets put our plans on hold and look like the good guys and say we aren't doing that'. I got my wires crossed? Hahaha! You haven't got a fucking clue what you are talking about like fucking ever! Is it a surprise you are dishing on MS? Ha No...You are always dishing on MS. It's like a fucking broken record. Then you are a fucking hypocrite telling me to stop dishing on Sony or telling others. FFS, Hypocrite! I own a PS3, I know what getting fucked over by Sony is and I make it a point to tell anyone to save them the hassle. Not to mention all my credit card and shit was taken because of Sony's shit non-secure network. How many times was the MS network hacked? Huh, how funny I don't remember ever seeing that in a headline. FFS they were sending your uid/pwd in clear text. How fucking stupid is that!!?! How about getting hacked again and again when you told you customers that your network is now secure. Total shit. How about taking your whole network offline for weeks to fix security holes and fuck everyone over that has only online games. Total Shit. That's Sony. SHIT. Seems some more of you need to experience that first hand. And I don't lend my games, fuck that shit, I did trade them in at one time but when I got $10 for a still on the shelves $50+ game I decided to just keep them. 4 older games for a new one is fucking stupid, you're just filling that stores money coffers. They simply turn around and take $10 off retail for a used game and put it on a shelf.

I'm done on this topic, if you can't figure it out then god help you. Enjoy your shitbox Sony.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone hear anything?
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Douche, bet ya hear that when you're walking around eh?!

Csimbi wrote:
I'm with Stumpus on this one.

Like anyone gives a fuck if your with Stumpus. FFS. Must be dealing with a bunch of dumb ass kids or something. Rolling Eyes
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm done on this topic, if you can't figure it out then god help you. Enjoy your shitbox Sony.

You just can't stop hearing yourself eh?
Tom grow the fuck up, you've made your stance. You support M$, and they've fucked up now you can't back out- amiably.... It just isn't you.
Sony may or may not attract more punters, but I don't care. It doesn't affect my life (unlike your ego) M$ have made you look a fool, and now your chomping at the bit. Laughing
M$ have become a cash-cow, nothing new there. Sony, if they have any brains, will capitalise on a major BALLSUP by a company so far up its arse, it believes it can't be harmed, dangerous game....
So Tom, as your the minority that can't express yourself -without ' i must always be right and win arguments' , childish demeanour. Rolling Eyes

You know how pathetic you are is when you go on about, 'not owning anything Sony' in your house. No one is listening, who cares??. trouble is there are MILLIONS and MILLIONS who do own tons of everything From Sony, and Yamaha, panasonic.... cause they can and will; TVs, music players, high end music equipment that don't discriminate like M$ DO!!
A tv is a fucking TV, a music player has a good sound or it doesn't and a Hi-Fi has a rich sound. Or a games machine plays games. What they get SERIOUSLY pissed off with is CONTROL! M$ controls its OS, its consoles, doesn't make fuck all other than sourcing it out, has no connection with its customers other than 'fuck off if your not happy'. Want an Eggbox One? Well your getting it with kinect whether you don't want it or not... TOUGH! Second hand gaming is ripping your tits off, two owners then in the bin.....you soo stupid? Clearly
My tv doesn't go, 'oh you can't plug in anything NOT Sony' nor does my music player say ' all your content is DRM' like Apple.
M$ make NOTHING but money by ripping stupid sods off like you!
That we all LAUGH at...
Now you can go and kick the dog.

Oh, and since you are sooo THICK, that fuck all penetrates your dense skull! it happens that Hx posted here also along with a few others that clearly don't like M$ stance on this subject. So how about growing some balls and telling Hx how you feel about him, also?
Me, I couldn't care less, I'm laughing my arse off typing this half asleep and still beating your two brain cells senseless.
So over to your next brain cell......what did the other say?
Quote:
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love this thread.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Douche, bet ya hear that when you're walking around eh?!

Amazing deduction, Tom. Actually, I do. Why wouldn't I?
Why, do you not? Only when your sitting down and not too much external stimulation going on- like thinking, throws your hearing off a bit? Strange...
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's just agree to disagree. Nobody can predict the future - not even those trying to shape it for us.
So. Why don't we post our list of games played on XB1 and PS4 respectively, along with the total costs of playing those games of course, let's say, a year from now on?
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just say, the facts have been put up, for all to see. So far it ain't rocket science to differentiate the difference between the cost and limitations between the consoles.
You either buy or you do not, pretty simple eh?
Like every PC game from before consoles, you didn't like the company or game. Keep your wallet in your pocket. Hurt them financially. Even if you don't, it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling knowing YOU made the decision and didn't require to find more on the Internet to justify why you didn't buy it or did.
I buy, I play and its my choice. It's hard to justify owning a product that is going to rip you off, financially for the life of owning it. It's easier to buy something with less stipulations on it and accept its not for you than to buy into a 'contract' that is full of false returns....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: