Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

TechNews - Office 365 Launches for $100/Year [34504]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: TechNews - Office 365 Launches for $100/Year [34504] Reply with quote

Intel SSD DC S3700 Tested - In the four years that passed
since Intel launched its X25-E, the company appeared to either lose its
way or lose interest in the enterprise segment. The only follow-up
effort to emerge from its labs prior to now was the SSD 710, and that
drive was simultaneously underwhelming and ex

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my Nexus 7. Its the perfect size and it so handy. watching movies, remotely controlling things, opp laying stuff to the big screen. Gaming on it is excellent too. Asus did a great job with the N7 so I look forward to this news. Android rocks! Apple sucks.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kim.com isn't putting very much into that security is he? lol
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
I love my Nexus 7. Its the perfect size and it so handy. watching movies, remotely controlling things, opp laying stuff to the big screen. Gaming on it is excellent too. Asus did a great job with the N7 so I look forward to this news. Android rocks! Apple sucks.

We've had the Nexus 7 16gb since day of release, it's no dpubt the best android tab out there -and i own a beast in the Asus Transformer TF300T 32gb with 32gb sd card plus of course keyboard and dock. I'm using it now like a netbook. For instant 'pocket' use, the nexus 7 is a beaut!
Then of course Google released the 32Gb Nexus 7 for the same price as the 16gb and that seriously pissed us off.... We didn't qualify for rebate because we bought early. As regards the Apple debate v's Android, yeah apple are attrocious in their prices, but their app quality is second to none, and that is truthful. Seeing as we've owned an Ipad 2 16gb for about a year now.
I can compare the same apps on both android devices and then on my Ipad and the Ipad just runs like glass soooo smooth, pure and simple. Googles store is an absolute mess! Try reinstalling an app and it's in amongst a complete mish, mash of dross. There is NO A-Z on install.
also most reputable companies wont put anything decent on Google. I have all my bloody new papers on Ipad but none on Android, cause there aint none. Games run a halluva lot better and jerk free on Ipad too.

This isn't about a cock-size debate, this is facts as i use them both. If you can't buy an app on Google that is on Ipad, who's fault is it? Googles obviously.
In saying that, i wouldn't buy another Ipad as the screen is shit, without forking out shit loads for retina-which i wont.
The battery life is fucking annoyingly good on the ipad too.
If google got the QC sorted on apps, then -like the build of the Nexus 7, it would be pure heaven. But i think google will never do that as it would cost them money and they would blow their brains out trying to sort out a Google store that worked alphabetically.......
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stumpus I run custom ROM and kernels on all my android devices. I have no lags of any kind. I have iPod crap here, never touched them. Wife and kids use it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: