Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Happy Thanksgiving! [34089]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
-=WolverinE=-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
There was no research quoted.

Sure... this, this and this has connection to what I said... I can't find the raw data right now of the research, but these sources have enough info on their own.

And just to reinforce my statement about vegeterian / vegan way of living - I was a meat eater 4 years ago and refused to accept any other source of protein. Right now, I'm vegan, haven't felt better in my life and I lift heavier since I changed and I keep a steady 10% BF without even trying / counting calories.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right. Anyone doing those diets is an idiot. Fluid restriction? Seriously! Plenty of fluids is the most important in a diet!!!
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=WolverinE=- wrote:
Csimbi wrote:
There was no research quoted.

Sure... this, this and this has connection to what I said... I can't find the raw data right now of the research, but these sources have enough info on their own.

And just to reinforce my statement about vegeterian / vegan way of living - I was a meat eater 4 years ago and refused to accept any other source of protein. Right now, I'm vegan, haven't felt better in my life and I lift heavier since I changed and I keep a steady 10% BF without even trying / counting calories.

Each body is different. I know a person that was a top-notch parkour person, won many competitions, went vegan now he can't pretty much even practice for more then 30 minutes, and he trains every day, never stopped training.
Besides, to each his own. Idc about 10% BF, but I guess some people will waste life to just to stay at that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: