Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

First Borderlands 2 DLC Announced [33850]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: First Borderlands 2 DLC Announced [33850] Reply with quote

Borderlands 2 hasn't even been out for a month yet, and they're already adding tons of content to the game. The first DLC pack, Gaige the Mechromancer, was supposed to come out next week, but the pack came out to everybody's surprise earlier this week. Now Gearbox is filling the void left by Gaige's early release with

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sit here and laugh at all the people who bought this game and will get raped by DLC left and right. So f'ing glad I didn't buy this game. Soon as I knew they were going to throw lots of DLC I steered clear of this game.
darknothing
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So tom this is a rip off?
60$ for a 50+hour game? I got mine for 40$ greenmangaming.
How is it a ripoff? If people like the game(witch many do) they will buy dlc because they want more, and guess what this game is worth it.
High productionvalue deserves support! Stop being a troll.

Dlc is a money grab? Who cares? Dont buy if you dont like.. If you do like its a great extension to the game.
Troll about bad games not good games!
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darknothing wrote:
So tom this is a rip off?
60$ for a 50+hour game? I got mine for 40$ greenmangaming.
How is it a ripoff? If people like the game(witch many do) they will buy dlc because they want more, and guess what this game is worth it.
High productionvalue deserves support! Stop being a troll.

Dlc is a money grab? Who cares? Dont buy if you dont like.. If you do like its a great extension to the game.
Troll about bad games not good games!

I didn't buy it asswipe. I didn't buy it based on reviews and reading other peoples comments. Same old same old.

Say I'm trolling, I don't give a shit. That's just the extent of your intelligence. Oh Mommy he's trolling, wah wah! Fuck grow some balls buddy. The game sucks shit it's like the first one, fucking repetitive, unrewarding and BORING. Lots of people have tossed the game already maybe you should get your head out of the ground and read some sites.

Ya such a great game it's burning up the chart in sales. Pfft.
darknothing
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty smart i'd like to think, I would have to be for what do.
The game is great,I have played much worse, when you comment on something you do not own that IS trolling.
Why dont you post your real info on fourms/websites and see how long it takes to get ur ass kicked with that mouth? It wont take long.
Keyboard warrior.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking about purchasing the game but didn't care for the first one that much and thought it was boring. Part two was even more boring for me personally with all the loots and boxes I kept running across. I'd kill a few dudes then have to open like twenty crates or lockers. The itemization seemed off somehow as well. I liked a few things from the game but just couldn't get into it.

I'm glad I was able to download and try the game prior to buying it as it would have been a mistake.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: