Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Sony Axes UMD Passport Program for North America [32384]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:13 am    Post subject: Sony Axes UMD Passport Program for North America [32384] Reply with quote

Sony revealed that they do not have any plans now to bring the UMD Passport program to North America for the release of the PS Vita. This program allows gamers to transfer their PSP discs to a digital copy of the game that is playable on the new PlayStation Vita.

Sony debuted the UMD Passport program in Japan last D

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
miglaugh
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Open Mouth
2. Insert Foot
3. Profit ?
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward to the Nintendo and Microsoft offering. Couldn't give a rats ass about anything Sony anymore. Piece of shit company. They took all the free games I had because my Plus membership ran out. Games they gave for free. They took them all back. Like waahhhh?? I thought my PS3 was hacked. LOL! FU2$ONY
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's bollocks tom.
The plus membership states if games are FREE TO KEEP when membership runs out or if they expire when you don't renew.
I've got games from the hacking shit that i downloaded and keep and games like Burnout## that were yours to keep WHILST on the month free trial.
After 6years my old PS3 started to go flaky on me, so i bought a new slim. ALL games i downloaded on the old machine (inc Plus FREE TO KEEP) are downloaded on the new machine. You don't half talk shit at times.

The very fact you speak nonchalantly about it speaks volumes -pun intended.

I could imagine you posting that on a forum and everyone pissing themselves laughing saying, What? you just accepted it, like anyone WOULD?!?!?
I can assure you you would be the only one that would post that type of comment -unless it was a stupid brat thinking it could get games for free.
As soon as the mod mentions, 'Phone this number and they will sort it out for you...' they amazingly are never heard of again....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: