Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

No need to panic about the BF3 beta!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carrion5
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: No need to panic about the BF3 beta! Reply with quote

I noticed how monkeyboy was worried about the BF3 beta, so I thought I'd let everyone know that the beta was not representative of the final build. Tons of people have confirmed that the recent build plays perfectly (i.e., without any glitches), and one player even mentioned that the beta build was 6-9 months older than the current one. There's no doubt in my mind that DICE knows how to conduct production planning, and that even some "missing" features like ping display will appear in the final build.

Sure, DICE kinda screwed up on the beta, but the game itself is far from lackluster. I highly suspect that BF3 will meet all of your expectations, so quit yer worryin'!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> BATTLEFIELD All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: