Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

League of Legends: Demonblade Tryndamere Trailer [31394]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: League of Legends: Demonblade Tryndamere Trailer [31394] Reply with quote

This week, three champions of the League disappeared in the woods near Summoners Rift amid whispers of a powerful artifact had been spotted. These intrepid treasure hunters struck off into the jungle, disregarding rumors of strange happenings, abnormal behavior among the wildlife, and a mysterious presence so terrifyin

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh my main champion for 3vs3 farming Very Happy

still they fucked him up a bit in the new update, and also trashed his default skin and made it more darker... and then they come out with this new skin (which is alright) taking the piss if they think I'm buying until the fix things though.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea trynd is way to weak atm much like kayle. I wouldn't get the skin until he is worth playing since right now he's a trash champ. Monkey King is meh as well but seems more balanced.

Anyways who cares about trynd when skarner is where its at baby. Monster champ? Sand King? YES PLEASE NAO! They better not fuck this one up.

Last edited by Baconnaise on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trynda always sucked until lvl 18 and his full crit build. He is a hard carry and thats how one should play him. He needs babysitting so he can farm. I don't think his late game (his only good game period) has been affected by recent patch. That said, Trynd is easily shutdown and later countered by thornmail so he is rarely picked anyway.

as for skins, there are tons of free skins on leaguecraft, I don't see a point in paying 20$ to Riot. Ok, if you like neon lights under your car then I guess I can't argue with you Razz I don't care for showing off and paying 20$ for a skin is just that - showing off. If you want a skin because you like it and you don't care weather others see it or not - leaguecraft ftw Wink

Kayle is not weak, you are playing her wrong. Unlike Trynd, she doesn't need to facecheck brush or to get into nocturne's/Xin's/any melee DPS face during laning phase.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
Kayle is not weak, you are playing her wrong. Unlike Trynd, she doesn't need to facecheck brush or to get into nocturne's/Xin's/any melee DPS face during laning phase.

I had runes setup for kayle and jax specifically and she was significantly stronger before this rework. She's garbage now. I'd rather pick teemo or kogmaw at this point than her. She can't support and she can't carry anymore I'm not sure what you're smoking.

Xin and Noc can jungle and gank way more effectively not to mention lane just fine against her. There are much better ranged carries to lane with than kayle.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baconnaise wrote:
gx-x wrote:

I had runes setup for kayle and jax specifically and she was significantly stronger before this rework. She's garbage now. I'd rather pick teemo or kogmaw at this point than her. She can't support and she can't carry anymore I'm not sure what you're smoking.

Xin and Noc can jungle and gank way more effectively not to mention lane just fine against her. There are much better ranged carries to lane with than kayle.

Kayle isn't:
Ranged
Carry

...You need different runes for her now, like you need different runes for new trynd.

Kayle is easy, she is not support in a way that she can heal anyone, she never could, her heal was miserable compared to other healers (jana, soraka) and self heal ... I don't even want to go into that. Her W is just for quick ghost out of trouble. Take one point in it and forget it.
Kayle still works as support by dishing out sustained dps with E active, nashors tooth/wit's end/malady and some damage items, blodrazors for example. For runes you take AS runes and mregen runes or CD or whatever, I dont know what runes did you use before.
I don't have any problem playing kayle as she i snow. I don't find her better nor worse then before since i hate rageblade as an item anyway, it's full time job keeping stacks and when you need to dish out most dmg from your E activation E ends by the time rageblade stacks fill up. (same with Jax and rageblade). Look into some new builds, play defensive, strike when least expected and you'll do just fine. I plat Kayle because she is fun to play, not because she gets many kills, same reason I play Lux or singed, for fun. When I want kills I take Xin, Jax, Noct, MF ...you get the point Wink

PS. Kog Maw I don't own but I use every chance when he is free to play him. Uber fun Very Happy I just go around doing that /j (shift+1 if you prefer) and annoy the crap out of everyone to the point where people focus me and me alone. Great for setting up ganks or getting easy kills when people loose concentration due to sheer amount of annoyance that his /j trumpet produces :d Epic champ!!!
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
Baconnaise wrote:
gx-x wrote:

Kayle isn't:
Ranged
Carry

...You need different runes for her now, like you need different runes for new trynd.

Kayle is easy, she is not support in a way that she can heal anyone, she never could, her heal was miserable compared to other healers (jana, soraka) and self heal ... I don't even want to go into that. Her W is just for quick ghost out of trouble. Take one point in it and forget it.
Kayle still works as support by dishing out sustained dps with E active, nashors tooth/wit's end/malady and some damage items, blodrazors for example. For runes you take AS runes and mregen runes or CD or whatever, I dont know what runes did you use before.
I don't have any problem playing kayle as she i snow. I don't find her better nor worse then before since i hate rageblade as an item anyway, it's full time job keeping stacks and when you need to dish out most dmg from your E activation E ends by the time rageblade stacks fill up. (same with Jax and rageblade). Look into some new builds, play defensive, strike when least expected and you'll do just fine. I plat Kayle because she is fun to play, not because she gets many kills, same reason I play Lux or singed, for fun. When I want kills I take Xin, Jax, Noct, MF ...you get the point Wink

PS. Kog Maw I don't own but I use every chance when he is free to play him. Uber fun Very Happy I just go around doing that /j (shift+1 if you prefer) and annoy the crap out of everyone to the point where people focus me and me alone. Great for setting up ganks or getting easy kills when people loose concentration due to sheer amount of annoyance that his /j trumpet produces :d Epic champ!!!

Trynd is just ok but is countered easily still that aspect never changed at all period. Every team will have exhaust or ignite not to mention a thornmail if he even becomes a threat and isn't shut down by CC.

Kayle is another beast. Previously you could run AP runes even ap and ad runes and start off hella strong on kayle and end epic. Q had a massive damage amplification not to mention the old passive meant she hyper scaled with enough farm. The heal was never that great but the speed boost lasted much longer. Now she's usually better off with a sort of psuedo koggy on hit as build with some ap and it's just mediocre. She has no late game. The choices for actual ap carries puts her in the shadows so badly and even then with some of the off the cuff builds you would do better on teemo or kogmaw in a group setting since they have a better overall kit.

Jax and kayle were similar in some regards. Runes providing you went crit or some straight up damage from the start you could usually pull off insane numbers early and snowball from there hence the jax nerfs as of late (being reverted) and apparently this kayle nerf or rework into meh.

Koggy has no escapes but flash ghost or even flash and positioning depending on team comps he's straight up beast. Koggy is tops for taking down anything tank or otherwise and the only contenders that come close are a heavily farmed corki and a fed vayne.

It's easier to play something with a backup escape though these days which is why corki and cait are so heavily used. MF and koggy for example won't be forgiving if you make a mistake.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kayle was never the best choice anyway, she was/is just fun to play, at least for me, unlike annie or veigar which are straight up boring picks (for me). You will still deal tons of magic and physical dmg in the late game, it's just that you need to build slightly different and rely on itemizing instead of her passive (I agree her passive sucks now, even for early game, one magic mantle counters her passive throughout the whole game :/ (make it into mercs later) )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: