Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Best Selling Top Marked iPad 2 Tools Free Download

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> TV, Movies, Music...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ethelwhite289
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:07 am    Post subject: Best Selling Top Marked iPad 2 Tools Free Download Reply with quote

Best Selling DVD to iPad 2 Converter

Wanna show off your favorited DVD movies with hot iPad 2?To make it out, you need a tool to convert DVD movies to iPad 2 supported format firstly. And DVD to iPad 2 Converter is the best choice.

DVD to iPad 2 Converter is the professional DVD to iPad 2 ripping tool which can perfectly and quickly convert DVD to iPad 2 MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, M4V, AAC, MP3, WAV, AIFF, M4A, etc. All DVDs including commercial DVDs (including DVD with the restriction of CSS, Region, RCE, Sony ARccOS) to iPad 2 are supported.

In addition, this DVD to iPad 2 Converter has powerful edit functions. Crop, trim, clip and merge DVD videos, add video effect, add watermark and so on are all allowed.

By the way, this DVD to iPad 2 Converter can convert DVD movies for iPod, iPod touch, iPod touch 2, iPod nano, iPod nano 4, iPod classic, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, Apple TV, etc.

It's no doubt that this DVD to iPad 2 Converter is the best solution to enjoy DVD movies with hot iPad 2. Worth to own this DVD to iPad 2 Converter now.

Free Download Address Link:
http://dvd.xstudio.biz/dl/dvd-to-ipad-2-converter.exe

Guide: How to Convert DVD to iPad 2?

----------------------------------------
How to Convert DVD to iPad 2? | iPad 2 Video Converter (Win + Mac) | iPad 2 to Mac Transfer | iPad 2 to PC Transfer | Blu-ray to iPad 2 Converter | iPad 2 Transfer (Win + Mac) | iPad 2 Transfer for ePub (Win + Mac) | PDF to ePub Converter | Convert AVI to iPad 2 /Convert DiVx to iPad 2 | Convert MPEG/MPG to iPad 2 | Convert MOV to iPad 2 | Convert MKV to iPad 2 | Convert WMV and WMV HD Video to iPad 2 | Convert MOD to iPad 2 | Convert FLV to iPad 2 | Convert MTS/M2TS/TS to iPad 2 | WTV to iPad 2 Converter
| EVO to iPad 2 Converter | Convert MXF to iPad 2 | Convert TP to iPad 2 | Convert AVCHD to iPad 2 | Convert ASF to iPad 2 | Convert F4V to iPad 2 | Convert VOB to iPad 2 | Convert DVD IFO to iPad 2

More DVD /Blu-ray Software - dvd shrink, dvd burner, dvd copy, dvd ripper, dvd to iphone 4 converter, dvd to ipad, dvd to sansa, dvd to Nexus ... | PDF to ePub, PDF to Word/Text/Image Converter | Must-have Mac iPad App Download | Top Apple iPad App - MTS/M2TS/MKV/MOD/HD... to iPad | Blu-ray/Flash SWF to iPad | Backup iPhone SMS | Mac AVI/WMV/RMVB/MTS/MOD/FLV... to iPad Converter | Mac MOD/TOD/MTS/M2TS/Flip Video... Converter
gamemania
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

handbrake had do it without any problem
and it's totally free
why do I need one paid one?
----------
One swallow does not make a summer.
convert avi to iPad 2
aweier
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Convert DVD and CD to iphone--transfer all files from computer to iphone

4Media iPhone Max can help you backup and transfer movie, music, ringtones, books and photo files between iPhone, computer and iTunes. Convert video and audio files to iPhone supported formats rip CDs/DVDs, DVD folders and ISO images to iPhone using this multipurpose iPhone manager.

Free download 4Media iPhone Max

Backup ipod music or other files to Mac--Transfer all files from Mac to ipod

iMacsoft iPod to Mac Transfer--Transfer music, video, photo, ePub, pdf, audiobook, voice memo, podcast and TV Show files from iPod to Mac, iPod to iTunes.It can transfer/backup iPhone SMS, Contact, Call List,Camera Roll, Ringtone to Mac.

Free download iMacsoft iPod to Mac Transfer

Transfer photos, music, videos from iPhone iPad iPod to computer or Mac

Cucusoft iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer is four in one shareware,including iPhone to Computer Transfer; iPad to Computer Transfer; iPod to Computer Transfer; iTouch to Computer Transfer.

Free download the trial version under conditions of limited in functionality and its size is 6.34 MB.

Free download iPod/iPhone to Mac Transfer in HERE

quicktimeconverter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a mac use, I want to play the video's on mac,I install the quicktime player whcih just suppot MP4,MOV,M4V and some stand AVI files .So I need a software that can convert all my video to MOV /MP4 formats.
Such as the video I download from youtube ,most of them are FLV Formats.And some WMV,AVI files I also want to play on my Mac.My friend recommend a wonderful tool to me convert videos to quicktime format it can help me resolves my problems.
QuickTime video usually has the file name extensions of mov or qt. Quicktime MOV Converter for Mac is exactly a mov converter and qt converter which helps to convert QuickTime mov or qt to other popular video formats and vice versa.
Almost all WMV videos can be played by Windows Media Player and can't be played back by QuickTime. Is there a way to play WMV movies on Mac OS which natively installs QuickTime. convert wmv to quicktime macis the only software you need, powerful and easy to use.
avi to quicktime converter mac helps convert MOV/AVI on Mac as well as other popular formats like MPEG, WMV, DivX, H.264/AVC, MKV, RM, MP4, XviD, 3GP, FLV, etc. It is also an audio converter for Mac that can extract audio from video and transform between MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3 audios as you want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> TV, Movies, Music... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: