Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Portal 2 - Insane Cube Tricks (Part #1) [30886]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:21 pm    Post subject: Portal 2 - Insane Cube Tricks (Part #1) [30886] Reply with quote

Some insane cube tricks by Schrobotindisguis!

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a sad day for the pc and mouse when a controller is being used for trick shot videos in an fpps?(first person portal shooter) game, on a friggin console. sigh Razz
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its insulting seeing basketball players play this game! Laughing

btw, that game rocks all the way! Amazing stuff! Really the most interesting and innovative game that i played in a couple of years Wink
Me and a friend played the single player, and just played the COOp.....
AMAZING stuff!
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Innovative. Uh huh.
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like there is other game out there that offers the same, or similiar gameplay ? .... oh Tom, i see people here getting sick of your aways negativism and troling.... i start to see why...
-=WolverinE=-

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tride wrote:
Like there is other game out there that offers the same, or similiar gameplay ? .... oh Tom, i see people here getting sick of your aways negativism and troling.... i start to see why...

Portal was never what reviews said about it, but since it's on Valve's cock, everyone started sucking it. Before portal there was a game mod with portals (I think it was HL 1 mod, not sure). And now you have the same game with the addition of co-op... So how's that innovative?

I didn't have any fun with the first game, so I won't be trying out this one. Personally, if I want puzzles, I go for adventure games like Black Mirror or Amnesia.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya I'm a troll, I guess coming from king troll of this site you should know eh tride? Portal innovative? Shows how much you know. How about Prey? Duh. How about Narbacular Drop, the original premise to Portal which in my opinion was way more fun than Portal. No jump and portals were the way you got around. There was one or two mods on UT as well, but I can't recall the names. You can stop flapping your lips and look for yourself. Numb nut. I don't have the time to waste educating a n00b like you. Portal is so popular that's why there are spinoffs from others because it's such a rockin game. Valve didn't even make the game, as usual they just bought out another persons ideas.. CS, DoD great games before Valve took them over. Innovative is not Portal and by far, not Valve.
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=WolverinE=- wrote:
Portal was never what reviews said about it, but since it's on Valve's cock, everyone started sucking it. Before portal there was a game mod with portals (I think it was HL 1 mod, not sure). And now you have the same game with the addition of co-op... So how's that innovative?

I didn't have any fun with the first game, so I won't be trying out this one. Personally, if I want puzzles, I go for adventure games like Black Mirror or Amnesia.
It doesnt mather if it was a mod or whatever you haters say it is.... This is a game with unique story and gameplay, its fun, its awesome!
There is no game that offers that game experience, so yes - it is the first!
Its not your game, obviously - you didnt play it, so... you opinion is not relevant.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People say it takes an average of 7 hours to finish this game, That's 2 hours shorter than the first one! Total fucking waste of money! I don't need to play it to know, I read many other forums and general consensus outside of the bullshit 8/9/10 review sites is the game sucks and it's too short. Also said, you play it once you'll probably never play it again! Wow, great title. Makes perfect sense now why Valve came out with the news of DLC. To shut up nay sayers so they could sucker more idiots into buying this trash heap. The only thing I like about Valve is buying other companies products off their store and only then when they are dirt cheap prices.
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know what kind of moron a person must be to take others opinion as granted and not try it him self.
The COOP mode took us 6 hours to play, and it was amazing fun! We didnt rush it throught, we took our time and enjoyed the game!
The single player took me 2 days, by avareg 5-6 hours to play!
So, what you read is probably little wankers hate agains Valve! And i wont be surprised by reading your pointles hate comments!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: