Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Crysis 2 Patch v1.1 [30666]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:35 am    Post subject: Crysis 2 Patch v1.1 [30666] Reply with quote

The first patch (v1.1) for Crysis 2 addresses a number of gameplay issues and bugs based on player feedback, including the complete removal of the auto-aim system from the PC release:

- Server Browser shows incorrect pings - Fixed
- Some matches never initiate - Fixed
- Faster text chat - As speedy as can be
- Co

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
psolord
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did some testing on my rigs for anyone that might be interested

And here are the video links from which these resulted from.

YouTube - CRYSIS 2 1920X1080 DX9 HARDCORE SLI 2X GTX 570 @850MHz CORE i7-860 @4.0GHz

YouTube - CRYSIS 2 1920X1080 DX9 HARDCORE GTX 570 @850MHz CORE i7-860 @4.0GHz

YouTube - CRYSIS 2 DX9 1920X1080 EXTREME (HARDCORE) CROSSFIRE 2X ATI 5850 Q9550 @4.0GHz

YouTube - CRYSIS 2 DX9 1920X1080 EXTREME (HARDCORE) ATI 5850 Q9550 @4.0GHz

YouTube - CRYSIS 2 DX9 1920X1080 EXTREME NVIDIA GTX 460 1GB @850MHz Phenom II X4 @3.5GHz

YouTube - CRYSIS 2 DX9 1920x1080 VERY HIGH ATI 4850 @725MHz Phenom II X4 @3.5GHz

The 4850 was tested on V.High instead of extreme/hardcore. Video Ram usage jumps to 600-700MB in that setting and it would overwhelm it even more.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tells me jack squat but that's ok because I wouldn't waste my money on this crap title.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm well I base my game buying decisions partly on weather said game can actually allow me to use global hotkeys as supported by such 'PC' media software as winamp, foobar etc etc... Alt-Tabbing out and back in to change a track etc is fucking dumb, and might get you killed depending on how important changing track is vs. hiding out somewhere good mid-multiplayer-match.

I notice the crysis2 demo didn't allow for it, now that is either a sign of total consolidation or developing morons, I can't figure it out seeing as I've seen total console ports that have supported global hotkeys, and PC only games that haven't, and they sure didn't need the whole fucking keyboard mapped out for itself! I'd shame the games but I've forgotten the names..

"Faster text chat - As speedy as can be"
..while still logging your chat, spyware much EA?

Game networking for dummies - Fail, oh ...
"Server Browser shows incorrect pings - Fixed"

"·-Remove Auto Aim - This has now been completely removed due to overwhelming community feedback "

.. the game is safe from cheaters now Tom Smile Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: