Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Call of Duty Parody: Duty Calls [30330]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:11 am    Post subject: Call of Duty Parody: Duty Calls [30330] Reply with quote

The Duty Calls Website now offers downloads of Duty Calls, a satirical free game created by People Can Fly and Epic! If you don\'t want to download the game, you can watch this video instead:

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
psolord
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly it is satirically funny, but it would have been more funny if it came from the very developers who churn out COD games.. as I could sympathize with them getting bored and wanting to do offer something different next, or at least better than the deceptive geo-political crap and US military/scumGOV glorification garbage.

Instead it comes from Epic and People Can Fly... who instead of releasing a PC demo of bulletstorm, release a 700mb demo for 4mins of this COD piss take (which is popular multiplayer on PC).. To me it in a little way is taking the piss out of the very audience they hope to attract to their own game that is not so different from COD, scripted events, cutscenes,points etc..its just trying not to take itself seriously as an FPS.

Also they show a game controller layout after the start screen (pc game demo reminder).. and everything is in controller buttons.... they really are taking the piss now(unless that is just this video?). Which is funny I get it, but seeing as every PC game coming from Epic since Ut2k4 has been consolized shit, its serves as a reminder that bulletstorm will likely only be entertaining as a single player game that hopes to offers something different to COD's same old spiel.
kittomer
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(sound of brain exploding after reading Koogle's comment)

I was laughing my ass off about this, and I'll rather go home and download this before I go and download any possible demo of Bulletstorm or any multiplayer FPS.
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its funny this game but strange that its released by the guys that will release an even more shity game Laughing
But hey, i bet my ass that they will make some profit for sure!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: