Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

How to Convert DVD/FLV/MP3/MPG/MKV/WMV/Divx..to iPhone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> TV, Movies, Music...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
converter605

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:08 am    Post subject: How to Convert DVD/FLV/MP3/MPG/MKV/WMV/Divx..to iPhone? Reply with quote

iPhone Video Converter is the best solution for you to convert video to iphone and convert video to iphone format. This professional and easy-to-use iphone converter can convert MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG to iPhone compatible formats, such as MP4, MOV, etc. Video Converter for iPhone is able to extract audio files from video and then transfer output to iphone audio. Providing you need to convert video to iphone, have a try with iPhone Video Converter or iPhone Converter.

For users who would like to customize output, this iphone converter can assit you to make your wish come true. It can trim, crop, and merge input files to the most degree. It tries its best to produce a satisfying result. Why not convert video to iphone format on the versatile video converter for iphone?

More infor:Convert AVI Files to iPhone,FLV to iPhone Converter,MP3 to iPhone Converter,MPG to iPhone,Divx to iPhone,MKV to iPhone,WMV to iPhone,iPod to iPhone,iPhone Manager,iPhone Ringtone Maker,iPhone to iPad Transfer

How to copy dvd to iphone?

Prerequisite:
Download and install DVD to iPhone Converter

Step One Load DVD to rip by hitting button

step Two Choose output format that is compatible with iPhone from Profile pull-down menu and find what your iPhone supporting format.

Step Three Click to save the output file and specify a location folder.

Step Four Click to start converting dvd iphone on DVD to iPhone Converter.
quicktimeconverter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a mac use, I want to play the video's on mac,I install the quicktime player whcih just suppot MP4,MOV,M4V and some stand AVI files .So I need a software that can convert all my video to MOV /MP4 formats.
Such as the video I download from youtube ,most of them are FLV Formats.And some WMV,AVI files I also want to play on my Mac.My friend recommend a wonderful tool to me mac quicktime converter it can help me resolves my problems.
QuickTime video usually has the file name extensions of mov or qt. Quicktime MOV Converter for Mac is exactly a mov converter and qt converter which helps to convert QuickTime mov or qt to other popular video formats and vice versa.
Almost all WMV videos can be played by Windows Media Player and can't be played back by QuickTime. Is there a way to play WMV movies on Mac OS which natively installs QuickTime. convert wmv to quicktime macis the only software you need, powerful and easy to use.
avi to quicktime converter mac helps convert MOV/AVI on Mac as well as other popular formats like MPEG, WMV, DivX, H.264/AVC, MKV, RM, MP4, XviD, 3GP, FLV, etc. It is also an audio converter for Mac that can extract audio from video and transform between MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3 audios as you want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> TV, Movies, Music... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: