Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Blacklight: Tango Down MP Modes Trailer [29295]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Blacklight: Tango Down MP Modes Trailer [29295] Reply with quote

UTV Ignition keeps it fresh with revamped game modes and all-new additions. Blacklight: Tango Down is slated for release this summer for download on PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, with an estimated price of $15.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game looks good, there is some gun firing at the end and the bullets just hang there and don't actually feed into the gun. It looks pretty fake and I have to assume it's a early stage clip.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still lower settings and turn off all shadows in every fps I play especially MP.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly why the pc platform is such a shit platform to play on. Idiots who turn off features while others with good systems have all features on and play the game the way it was meant to be played. At least on console the playing field is the same for everyone because you don't have useless n00bs turning off features to make themselves better.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My machines can handle the settings just fine. My old rig which I gave the wife is a quad extreme w/8g ram and two 8800GTX and two raptors striped. New one is down to one card since sli boards haven't gotten much better imo and I went solid state for the drives now. Core i7 and the newer intel based boards are decent reminds me of the older 440bx back in the day. It also reminds me when I used to max out my ram on my boards and make a ram drive to run quake in college ;p.

Anyhoo Tom it's funny you say that since all my friends always hear me say how graphics are nice but the only people who judge a game on it are noobs. Do you make your desktop all pretty too? Assume your neighbors come over and look at it.

Hehe I kid!
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has got nothing to do with graphics making a game. You shut off fx in mp to do better. That's what my comment is about. On console you can't do that. Lot's of people like me aren't stupid especially when there is a deathcam and you are shooting through plumes of smoke with great accuracy. Smoke, fog, blur etc should all be forced on with no option to turn it off. You wanna fuck with your resolution or your vsync go ahead, but the main features of the game should be far out of your control. That's the problem with PC, dishonesty. People with great systems who downgrade their view so they have an edge against others. I've NEVER turned off anything in my game to HELP me play and be competitive.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I would go so far as to say changing your default settings is dishonest. The equality here is that anyone can lower settings just like everyone is equal on console which is a myth btw. Console suffers the same problem as PC users do with latency and even lag.

I'm not sure if this isn't partly an issue with you wanting all the eye candy. The benefits outweigh any cons here. I might just be used to faster paced paced FPS MP games where even a slight stutter can be a death. The points you make just sound hollow imo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: