Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Best way to play Blu-ray on Windows 7 laptop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> TV, Movies, Music...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wennuan345

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:14 am    Post subject: Best way to play Blu-ray on Windows 7 laptop Reply with quote

I had a nice library of DVD’s on my hard drive and wanted to add my Blu-ray’s now. When I put my Blu-ray movie in the built in Blu-ray player on my computer running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit OS.

The error message said: “Windows Media Player cannot play the DVD. The disc was created in a manner that the player does not support.” There was a tab for “Web Help” so I hit it and got a lot of nothing from Microsoft.

In order to solve it, I did some reach online and finally found out a comprehensive tool – Moyea Blu-ray Ripper which is designed to decrypt, copy and convert Blu-ray to other popular video/audio formats. According to my own experience, it is convenient to play Blu-ray movies on Windows 7 without additional tools.

Here I will share the way to play Blu-ray on Windows 7 laptop.

Preparation: Free download Moyea Blu-ray Ripper here, install and run it.

Step 1: Click "DVD ROM" button to add Blu-Ray disc via your Blu-ray drive, or click "DVD Folder" button to add Blu-Ray files from your computer.

Step 2: Select output format you need

Click the drop-down list “Format”, you can easily choose output format you need. Or you can click the “Customize” button to open the profile manager window. Beneath it, you can check the categories you need according to your devices and then select output for your reference.

In addition, you can click the “View Mode” button to switch the mode you like. All the procedure will be done in a short time.

Step 3: Click the “Convert” button to start Blu-ray conversion

Once all the settings are done, you will get the converted Blu-ray files with several minutes from the destination folder and then you could add them on your hard drive or play them on your media player.

That’s all. If there is another easier method to play Blu-ray movies on Windows 7, just share with us.
DELETED

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> TV, Movies, Music... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: