Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

TechNews - 10 VGA cards run Grand Theft Auto IV [26352]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: TechNews - 10 VGA cards run Grand Theft Auto IV [26352] Reply with quote

AMD Phenom II Performance Uplift - VR-Zone posted an article on the performance of the AMD Phenom II processor: \'This slide shows the key areas of improvements for 45nm Phenom II over 65nm Phenom such as more IPC, higher frequency, more cache, and DDR3 support. There is a 5% cache uplift on the cac

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the terminaly ill American with MN disease commit suicide. I must say it was incredibly moving and done with utmost dignity by dignitas.
I myself watched my own mother die in front of me -at home- with cancer. She never regained conciousness and suffered the most horrendous pain and suffering.
If you have ever been in those shoes, then you will understand why he did it and the amount of research he and his wife/family had undertaken prior to taking his own life.

One comment he made, which is soooo true. "We play god with premature babies -who by all intents and purposes should die as nature intended, but when someone who is going to die, painfully, due to a terminal illness and requests to be put out their pain and suffering. They (doctors) act like hypocrites and say we can't do that. Yet dogs and animals are put down humanely to stop their suffering Rolling Eyes
Genoism
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we aren't playing with premature babies, learn what we are 'playing' with before u say something like that.
Go ahead and tell a dying kid that, there could of been hope for him if we were allowed to 'play' with cells....but some halfwit who thought that cells and human beings are the same decided it was better for humanity to continue suffering.

If playing god with cells is wrong, then eating any type of food, hurting any cell is wrong and should be outlawed. Because in the end its all alive.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genoism, i don't expect much back by way of a sensible reply -which is what i expected.
Most of the human race will never be in Craig's position (the MN sufferer) nor will they have a parent or husband that dies very young. It's wondeful sitting behind a keyboard, life hunky dory, good job, lot's of money and everything (in your eyes) perfect. The typical selfish human being, whilst next door or a couple of doors down someone dies, and it's the cursory 'wow, that was unexpected'. 10mins later forgot about.
No clue to the pain or suffering they went through, not any care more to the point! Everyone loves sticking their nose in and saying it's moraly wrong.
When it's your 'turn' (god forbid) expect the same back.

To reiterate:
Premature babies should die, as do ALL animals in the world if that's what should be.
Terminaly ill people should also die and not be kept artificialy alive, or to suffer the most sickening pain imaginable, if that is their wish.

who the hell is playing 'god' to allow someone to be in pain whilst they die of an illness or disease that ravages their body? The idiots that play god at one end -with premature babies- have NO right to dictate the way someone should die in pain!!

Works both ways and you have not been there to dictate to me, clearly!
Mixing a conversation with a stupid anology of plant cells is clearly how out of touch you are with the subject....
spidey
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The right to life must include the right to decide if to end it or it is not a right at all.

As for prematurely born babies, the extraordinary measures that go into the care for them are for the parents. It is my conviction that until a fetus is able sustain life on its own, it is not a separate life from its mother.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: